Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Veda Scott from Ring of Honor and Candice LaRae from Pro Wrestling Guerrilla got backstage tryouts at Bound for Glory.

source: Wrestling Observer newsletter

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Re: Two female wrestlers receive a tryout at Bound For Glory

Veda :ass

Always liked her

·
Registered
904 Posts
Judging by their looks, I'll pass. TNA does need more non ex-WWE female talents though.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
that's hardly the best picture of candice

always really like her stuff whenever she works for PWG. Would definitely be for her being signed. Shame the company didn't pick her up when Joey was there though. Wouldn't shock me if he's talked it up to her given he seems fairly positive about his time there.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Veda and Candice are pretty awesome, Larae is literally one of my favourite female talents. She's really good in the ring and would be an easy babyface, crowd would react to her and she would get major over. It literally books itself.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm very proud of Candice LaRae. She was the only female wrestler in PWG and Super Dragon (the booker/co-owner of PWG) has no idea what to with her anymore due to lack of female competitors.

I hope they both stick around longer in TNA.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
I want TNA to sign them both, but doubt it will happen.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Here's hoping TNA sign both women. TNA needs all the knockouts they can get, and if they're good wrestlers that's even better.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,622 Posts
Why would you give them a tryout match at Bound for Glory? They've more bigger concerns to worry about at the biggest ppvs of the year, then give two female wrestlers a test. Also what's a backstage tryout? Do they have ring backstage to practice in or something. Sounds very odd.

·
Banned
3,522 Posts
Candice is pretty good actually. KO needs new faces.

what the fuck happened to Ivelisse. they chose Tapa and let Velez go?

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
they seriously want to keep the knockout division alive....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts