Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay heres the first one. If you don't know who the guy on the receiving end is it is Vince McMahon. i made the background by messing about and trying out new features. personally I don't like it. jenners is the name of a shop in Edinburgh.

Okay this next one features randy Orton and my name. I think my cut on the right isn't that good. Also on the left his arm is missing because the picture didn't come with the arm. I was hoping to be able push it down enough to hide it. Oh well. I think its better than above and I like my BG on this one. I love the gradient tool.

So please tell me what you think and don't annoy by pointring out thigns I already know. Like bad cut on Orton or BG on first one sucks. I know that.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
Aren't you that fag from BBW? Yeah welcome and shit.

Use brushes more. Newbies to photoshop tend to use filters more, including myself. PS>Windows>Brushes, you'll find many brushes but you can download them too. As for the banners, yeah, typical newbie banner. You'll get good. I have a long way to become a really good banner maker.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
The background on the first one gives me a headache, the text on the second one needs to be a different colour so it can be read... and the belt on the second one needs to have the straps on, it looks silly without them.....but the bg on the 2nd one is pretty cool........

1st one: 3/10
2nd one: 6.5/10

Not bad......but not good either...keep tryin....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with you on the first one. I stared at it for one minute once after making and my head hurt. I'm gonna try to recreate that background again. i mgiht start doing stuff wiht that oen just to get used to it and stuff. Otacon thanks for the tip about the brushes. I'm going to go away and make a new one now.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was jsut messin about and I liked the bg. So I thought I should post it to see what you guys thought and if I was actually in the wrong. turns out right. I've made another one with same background but it isn't great so I won't post it I kept the bg though. i think with more practice I could become better. How do I blend.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know but I'm not so casing that so to speak in this thread.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Try what Djibrill said it helps!

Not the best but they are both better than some others i've seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts