Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching this on & off kind of & honestly the most episodes i've seen is probably about 3 or 4. The show seems somewhat entertaining,and i've thought about giving it a real chance,but with the addition of Asthon Kutcher & departure of Charile Sheen is it too late to get into it now? I really don't want to watch all 8 seasons just to get into a show that i'm not even sure i'll really enjoy. I saw the first 9 minutes of the season 9 premiere & that was the first time i actually laughed at it,so it makes me think that i'll enjoy season 9 over the other 8.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Well I doubt its too late to get into it. It will still get high ratings so there isn't much danger of it being cancelled. Its also not really a show with a plot or anything where seeing the earlier seasons is necessary.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've been watching this on & off kind of & honestly the most episodes i've seen is probably about 3 or 4. The show seems somewhat entertaining,and i've thought about giving it a real chance,but with the addition of Asthon Kutcher & departure of Charile Sheen is it too late to get into it now? I really don't want to watch all 8 seasons just to get into a show that i'm not even sure i'll really enjoy. I saw the first 9 minutes of the season 9 premiere & that was the first time i actually laughed at it,so it makes me think that i'll enjoy season 9 over the other 8.

Mate,i cant say whether u'll like the season 9 or not.But u definitely dont need to watch all the 8 seasons to get into the show.The thing about the show is quite simple-If u've watched one episode,u've watched the whole series.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts