·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TWIN presented by Bobby Lee
episode 001

Timeless Wrestling Intergalactic Network
Theme music: Intergalactic by Beastie Boys
Opening footage: Montage of wrestlers in their different gimmicks used thru time.

Host: Jim Ross and JR

Jim Ross: Hello Everybody, and welcome to Timeless Wrestling. I'm Jim Ross, thank you very much, for being with us, for this special introduction. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a unique, series of matches, on this new, tremendous, action packed, Intergalactic Network.
JR: My Gawd, get ready to witness some exciting action! Never before seen matches, matches that couldn't take place before, matches between the greats and legends of wrestling!
Jim Ross: Yes, ladies and gentlemen. We will see matches, that are only possible, here, on the Intergalactic Network. Matches, that will excite all wrestling fans.
JR: It's my pleasure to be a part of this program, and Jim, I can't think of a better person to share the announce table with.
Jim Ross: Thank you, JR. It is truly, my pleasure, to team with you. A legend. I can hardly wait, to hear the excitement, you will bring to these amazing, wrestling match ups.
JR: All types of match ups. All Styles being used. Strength and agility will be on display, Oh my Gawd, get ready for any and everything. For the love of God, this is exciting.
Jim Ross: Before we get into the in ring action, we have a special back stage interview.

Dok Hendrix: We are moments away from our first match on Timeless Wrestling on the Intergalactic Network. This was not originally scheduled to be our first match.
Michael PS Hayes: Well Jack, there's been a change of plans. The only match that should kick this thing off is one with a Freebird baby. My brother Bam Bam will show ya how it's done.
Dok Hendrix: I don't know who you know that you were able to pull some strings to change
Michael PS Hayes: I didn't pull any strings. People finally came to their senses. I just had to explain it in simple terms for them to understand. The fans want to see the best and the best is my brother Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy. That's a fact.
Dok Hendrix: Here's another fact. It's time for our first match, Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy versus The Executioner.

MATCH 001
TERRY "BAM BAM" GORDY
THE EXECUTIONER

The Executioner makes his way to the ring wearing his black mask and black attire with red trim. The fans boo giving him a thumbs down. He enters the rings and walks around staring towards the crowd.
MUSIC: Bad Street USA
Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy makes his way to the ring. There is a mix reaction from the crowd. Gordy is wearing all black. Black trunks, vest, knee pads, boots.

Bell rings...
Jim RossThey trade a few punches before Gordy starts getting the best of The Executioner. Gordy backs him into the corner and continues to punch before landing a couple knees to the mid section.
JR Gordy slings The Executioner into the opposite corner and then follows crashing into him. The Executioner is in trouble early.
Jim RossGordy grabs a leg and pulls The Executioner into the middle of the ring. Gordy stomps on The Executioner's leg a few times and then hits the ropes landing a knee into The Executioner's chest.
JR The Executioner is in pain from the knee to the chest. Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy has been in complete control. Dominating from the start.
Jim Ross Gordy covers... 1.. 2.. 3.. The first TWIN match is a quick one with Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy victorious.
JR Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy of the Fabulous Freebirds wins easily for our first match.

Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy I'd like to thank, Timeless Wrestling on the Intergalatic Network, for having me as the first match. I told them, my brother Michael told them, they needed to have a Freebird start this off. Don't go get some pretty face, skinny idiot who is going to do flips all over the ring. I've been in a few fights in my time, and I know, you know, it shows on my face because I never tuck tail and run. I just whooped that man all over the ring. I could still be whooping him right now, and I wouldn't mind doing just that.

JR Good Gawd. Bam Bam is attacking The Executioner. The match is over, Bam Bam still wants to dish out some more.
Jim Ross This is ridiculous. The match is over, there is no need for this. Gordy has him up and delivers a pile driver.
JROh my Gawd. Gordy's gonna kill him.
Jim RossGordy rolls him over towards the ropes and pushes him out of the ring. There was no need in that, but I'm not surprised. I've seen much worse from the Freebirds thru out the years.

Music: Bad Street USA by Michael Hayes.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts