Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,127
Day 5 - A player has been lynched

TKOK [4] - NG, Lawls, Phenom, Jeff

TKOK's God has forsaken him...
Welcome to Tweety's Music Mafia!

You are Demon Hunter - Town Aligned.

You are a Christian Metal Band from Seattle and have been recording music since 2000. The host likes you a lot, as you have been relatively consistent at making good music ever since, and have shown your proficiency in writing headbang hits and ballads alike. Your role in this game is:

Messenger - Once per night you may send the mod a game-related message that will be sent to a player of your choice at the end of that night.
1x I Play Dead - You can silence yourself (i.e. render yourself unable to post) for one day-phase by posting a message including "I Play Dead" or a variation thereof in the game thread (ask the mod if the wording you're looking for is fine or not). If you do, you become Lynchproof for that day, also you immediately gain 1x Bulletproof (immunity to any kind of kill skill).

Restrictions:
1. "I Play Dead" has to be used on your first post on the day-phase you're aiming to use it, and cannot be used if more than 6 hours on that day phase have elapsed.
2. You cannot combine using "I Play Dead" with a player vote.
3. You may not openly announce that you are going to silence yourself before you use this skill.

You win the game if all threats to town are eliminated.​

The split among the remaining players is 3/3. Town have no means of eliminating Mafia anymore.

MAFIA WIN!

Congratulations - NotGuilty, Phenom, Lawls and Poyser!

Thank you for playing! The remaining players' roles as well as a round-up post will follow shortly...

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Agh, NG/Lawls were very getable but I wasn't lynching Phenom there so I can't be too mad. Well played.

Also I wasn't allowed to claim my roles/actions or the fact I wasn't allowed to claim them, fucking horrid.

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Agh, NG/Lawls were very getable but I wasn't lynching Phenom there so I can't be too mad. Well played.

Also I wasn't allowed to claim my roles/actions or the fact I wasn't allowed to claim them, fucking horrid.
NG was trying to push you on the not being able to claim thing. we role copped you last night and found out that restriction.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Were you given the Disturbed/7 options claim?

Because if not that was a fucking great claim. If you were then you still did well well fwiw, just that in particular would be :bjpenn

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Were you given the Disturbed/7 options claim?

Because if not that was a fucking great claim. If you were then you still did well well fwiw, just that in particular would be :bjpenn
No, i made that role claim up myself. Disturbed was a fake character claim we were given. I had no idea they had 7 albums, i just felt like they were the best fit for some reason lol I really lucked into that reasoning by you :hayden3

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Found this old gem in the mafia rankings thread

I’m the GOAT fake claimer.

:banderas the GOAT

Well played boys, never in doubt. After I went down it was cruise control for you fellas and none of you came close to being lynched. Very impressive. Considering we had 1 claimable role between the 4 of us, a townie that couldn’t be lynched, a townie that could give out a bp vest every single fucking night as well as a watcher and somebody else that could make themselves BP (and lynchproof), it’s fucking amazing this ended up being such a comfortable win.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,137
Spoilers for the remaining town players:

You are Neaera - Town Aligned.

A Metalcore/Melodic Death Metal band from Münster, Germany, most metalheads know you for your album Armamentarium, released in 2007. Your musical endeavours after that have been widely regarded as unimpressive and have frankly left people wanting more of the old Neaera. You disbanded in 2015 of course, so... yeah, no luck there. Your role in this game is:

Armamentarium [2x Gunsmith] - During nighttime, you can target one player to find out whether they have a gun, i.e. a means to kill other players. Max. 1 use per night.
Caution: This skill cannot be used anymore after night 3 has passed.

You are Bury Your Dead - Town Aligned.

A Hardcore band from Boston, you usually find yourself on the list of "Bands that exist without really wowing anybody". You've actually been quite enjoyable for the first couple years of your existence, but it's been over 15 years since then. In order to help you pull yourself together and look at what made you so good in the past, you are afforded the following skill:

1x Grave Digger - Night action. Gain one use of a dead town player's active non-kill skill. The skill acquired this way can be used during the same night.

You are Caliban - Town Aligned.

A Metalcore band from Essen, Germany, you've been around for over 20 years and your music has been varying degrees of acceptable. You definitely have your moments, both good and bad, and listening to you is hardly ever a particularly bad choice. Your body of work includes 11 albums to date and has gained you the following skills for this game:

The Bogeyman [1x Day Vigilante] - You may kill a player at daytime. This skill has to be used by PMing the mod, not by posting in the thread.
Davy Jones [1x Jailkeeper] - You may target a player at night and stuff them into Davy Jones' locker. The targeted player will be both roleblocked (skills used have no effect) and protected from kills during that night.
Liar - You are not allowed to tell the truth about your skills (including this one) or the way you used them. If you do, you will be modkilled.
This includes being obviously and persistently sarcastic about your role usage, for example by repeating over and over of your own accord that you "definitely did not kill X" so as to say the opposite.
PM the mod if you are unsure about what you can say.

And now, for your winners.... The Mafia Team!

You are Bullet For My Valentine - Mafia Aligned.

You are one of the first Metal bands the host ever listened to and have a decent part in shaping his musical "taste". Of course nowadays he wouldn't throw you into a lake if you were on fire, but you like to suffer anyway, don't you you little emo? You're a frequent target of ridicule in the community and your best album to date is almost 15 years old. These are your skills for this game:

Godfather - You are the leader of this game's Mafia. As such, Cops who investigate you will see you as Town Aligned.
1x Attention Seeker - Target a player at night. Any actions aimed at the targeted player during that night (except for this one) will target you instead.
2x Redirector - Target a player at night. Any skills used by that player during that night will be redirected to another player of your choice.

You win the game if your faction controls the majority of votes or if nothing can stop that from happening.​

You are Suicide Silence - Mafia Aligned.

One of the more well-known Deathcore bands out there, your musical value has always been questionable at best. For the most part you really don't have much to offer except for mindless aggression. The untimely death of your previous vocalist Mitch Lucker in 2012 has been the topic of much of your work since then and you seem to think that Mitch is watching from above or below or something. Your skills for this game are:

You Can't Stop Me [2x Strongman] - Using this skill, you may render a kill attempt by your faction on another player unblockable.
[2x Rolecop] - At night you may investigate a player and find out about their role/skills.

You win the game if your faction controls the majority of votes or if nothing can stop that from happening.​

You are Motionless In White - Mafia Aligned.

You're a Metalcore band from Pennsylvania, also often classified as Goth Metal or Nu Metal, and your value as musicians is very, very questionable indeed. You love to sing about drugs and necrophilia among other things. Your band members all look like the second coming of Marilyn Manson, and your vocalist, who goes by the artist name of "Motionless", can surprisingly sing the part, too. Your role is:

1x Bodyguard - Target one player at night. The targeted player is immune to one kill attempt during that night phase.
1x Roleblocker - Target one player at night. Skills used by the targeted player during that night phase will have no effect.

You are Andy James - Mafia Aligned.

The only solo artist in this game. You don't sing, you don't dance, all you ever do is impress people with your prodigious guitar play. One could argue that you shouldn't be able to vote at all in this game, but that would be unfair. Instead, seeing as you've had quite a few co-productions with other guitarists like you, this is your role for this game:

3x Silencer - Target a player at night. The targeted player cannot post during the next day phase. Max. 1 use per night. May not silence the same player more than once.
Wave of Synergy [2x Silenced Vote Benefactor] - Target two players at night. If the first targeted player is successfully silenced that night, their vote(s) are given to the second targeted player during the next day phase.

Mafia QT
SK QT
Mod QT
Dead QT

Awards will be handed out in a separate post...

·
Registered
652 Posts
Like seriously, is it that hard to put an effort into defending yourself when you town instead of posting one post and giving up. wtf man lol . also 4 scum and 1 sk in a 16 man game was a bit harsh, especially with Junk fucking all of us over.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
25% mafia with 33% non town overall is standard split, Jeff. You can’t complain about the setup at all lol, it was madly in your favour. Junk’s fuck up is her own :draper2

Agree about the low effort townies tho lol, we’ve all been where you are now jeff lol. Read me in sky’s Kirby mafia... 300+ posts, the next highest poster had ~100 and the next 4 active posters after me were all scum.

Long story short, welcome to fucking town in 2019 :heston

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
This Poyser guy still moaning. Moaned all through out the dead QT and even now his team carried him to a win.

Town had the advantage role wise - everyone’s acknowledged that, it’s just pretty :bosque you’re still bitching at the hosting. It’s pretty hard to balance rolemania games. You’re team won and were comfortably ahead maybe they weren’t as disadvantaged to warrant all this whining.

1121 - 1140 of 1162 Posts