Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first thing - if youre in complete control of a company.. why would you even give the person you hate or dislike a shot at the title? regardless of what you make him endure. (beat downs , fighting with 1 arm etc)

PERSONALLY i wouldve had immortal fight immortal. BISCHOFF could say something like - Hardy even if you drop the title, the title stays within us. Basically Morgan, Pope, Joe etc would all be out of the hunt for a while

THENNNNNNNNNN

Dixie comes back with Angle and shows up with her random piece of paper.. stating whatever the hell it did. She tells hogan and bischoff Angle has a shot at the title

To me.. storyline wise it just doesnt make sense for Morgan to be getting TWO title shots.. and getting to pick the ref.

There's no way anybody can say what im saying wouldnt make for better tv or make more sense.

Plus heel vs heel is a lot more fresh and rarely seen in wrestling.

im not saying im a writing expert.. to me personally as a fan this wouldve made more sense and made for better tv.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I wouldn't have booked Immortal at all. In my opinion, it was TNA's backup plan for "THEY" if Dixie's attempts to bring in a replacement for Russo failed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts