Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was just looking over at an Edge thread, where I saw Edge/Taker WM24 being discussed and it got me to thinking... as great as their feud was..could it have been better? Sure right? But how.. and I'd like to share my idea of how I would have made it better. I would have made the 2.21.11 promo's for Edge, leading up to WM24. So instead of 2.21.11 it would have been 2.21.08, or whatever. Anyways, I would've had Taker show up at more shows (Smackdown), leading to WM24, so that we could clearly tell the videos weren't his. And his own mind games would be used against him (like what Punk did this year, but even more thorough; essentially it would be like Taker punking himself). Finally, while Taker is in the ring (doing whatever), the final video airs and the lights go out. And when they turn back on, we see Taker looking straight ahead at the ramp and behind him is a man...that looks just like "Crow Sting". Taker slowly turns around, only to get knocked in the head by a black bat. Taker goes down on the mat and then "Sting" goes into the corner... and starts preparing for a spear? His hold taunt/build-up to his spear looks very familiar... finally Taker comes to his feet and gets nailed with a spear by "Sting". "Sting" then does the "rock star" hand symbol as he puts a boot on a planted Taker.

And from there you just build for Mania.

OT: For WM25, the real Sting debuts and challenges Edge. (Can you imagine Crow Sting vs psycho Edge???)

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That would be such a good way to get heat, imagine the amount of people you'd piss off after revealing it's not Sting:lol

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Edge vs. Taker was fine as it is. It was the best feud of late 2007/2008. I enjoyed all of their matches at WrestleMania 24, One Night Stand and SummerSlam. Great feud.

This whole Edge dressed up as Sting idea is dumb.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Your idea reminds me of this:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.