Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admins please ban all twats who impersonate musicians immediatelly, unless they have proof. Then we can pay homage to them. This is not directed at the Avril Lavigne impersonating moron.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Sometimes it is funnie.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Shall I post pretening to be em...........................Eirc Clapton or mabye Paul McCarthey.:p

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
ChrisDV, don't we ban them already? Or are we not doing it fast enough for you?:( Theres some times when there isnt any mods or admins online, and then the posers can strike. Or there are mods online, but they're a bit slow and dont get to them in time(not saying any names....coughMEcoughcough).:agree:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd rather not go into it.
Have a look at his posts by searching for them, you'll see why he should have been banned.

And that was just for supporting Tottenham Hotspur!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
???

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
My 600 post!

Who? Squigy-X?
Quick! Make me a mod so I can ban the dick!

Also, lets change the subject to me. This is my six-hundreth post! Get out the champagne, & silly hats!
*Jimmy Needles walks in with silly hats, MJW already has a collection of silly hats on before ChrisDV said to get the hats*

·
Registered
51 Posts
LMAO, look at all you fuckin bum raping faggots one person disses someone and you all jump on his dick and start dissing him as well.

If your talking about people making up freestyles shut the fuck up its their own lyrics therefore we are not trying to be a musician.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow dude, u missed the point big time. They are talking about some stupid person who said they were Avril Lavigne. I like this Digi-X person. Hey ChrisDV, what the hell is Squigy-X. What are you gay, that might have to be the dumbest fucking comeback I have ever heard. Ever.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts