Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently Abyss is suffering from severe damage to the spinal cord and CNS (I admit, I lol'd when they said this). So I'm hoping they will have a tournament for the TV title? I think that would be pretty cool, and hopefully RVD would win, although he is still in the main event picture kinda...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Hopefully a new belt and they give it to either Joe or the Pope (most likely VIA tournament)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
That would be interesting, if the midcard in TNA was more stable. You got Douglas Williams as the only reasonable candidate to win it. Joe and Pope are in their own feud (although screwing each other over in the tournament could help further it). AJ is injured, the rest of the tag teams will probably be gunning for Beer Money, the main event feud has most of the roster by the balls, and all the X Division guys are actually in the tournament for nthe X Title that's supposed to culminate in a four way at AAO. So TNA is going to have to really squeeze whoever they have left to be in this thing. But the mid card belts revieving more attention is always good in my eyes.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Abyss is apart of Immortal, I can see Bischoff just giving the belt to Styles (which would be smart). Kazarian, Styles, BMI all as champions pretty much means all those divisions are going to have good championship matches.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
That would be interesting, if the midcard in TNA was more stable. You got Douglas Williams as the only reasonable candidate to win it. Joe and Pope are in their own feud (although screwing each other over in the tournament could help further it). AJ is injured, the rest of the tag teams will probably be gunning for Beer Money, the main event feud has most of the roster by the balls, and all the X Division guys are actually in the tournament for nthe X Title that's supposed to culminate in a four way at AAO. So TNA is going to have to really squeeze whoever they have left to be in this thing. But the mid card belts revieving more attention is always good in my eyes.
I agree, but Pope is way overdue for a title run. Winning it from Joe or defending it against him would be interesting.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last I heard AJ should be healed sooner than later, so maybe they're waiting until he's better for when they introduce the TV title again.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I agree, but Pope is way overdue for a title run. Winning it from Joe or defending it against him would be interesting.
I totally agree, I wrote MONTHS ago that I actually wanted to see a three way feud for the title between Styles, Pope, and Joe. Seeing as Bischoff wants Immortal to hold on to the belts, that feud seems like a possible idea at this point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts