121 - 140 of 803 Posts

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
WHO READY FOR DANK AND DABBY?! :tommy

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Has anyone watched The End of the Fucking World on Netflix? Just binge watched it & it was bloody brilliant. Can't believe I've never heard about it.

Great Dark British Comedy with two good leads, great writing, good characters & an engaging story. The main kid was in a Black Mirror episode as well, I knew I recognised him from somewhere. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a show to binge watch in a night. Quick 20 minute episodes, but it's great when watched like a film.
This was really great. Finished it in a few days. :proud

Reactions: The Fourth Wall

·
Banned
2,461 Posts
The plot and comedy look interesting and its demographic is definitely for people like me.But the fact that each episode is only 20 minutes is dissapointing. I will binge it after I watch Shameless.

P.S. 3 more seasons to go.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
@2 Ton 21 @MrMister Bryan Fuller's developing Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles show for Paramount TV :banderas

Da fuck is with those mentions :krillin2

·
40,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
I wonder just how gay Fuller can make The Vampire Chronicles (it's pretty gay by default not that there is anything wrong with that).

Let's see who Lestat is before I care.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

HBO Films presents Fahrenheit 451. In a terrifying care-free future, a young man, Guy Montag, whose job as a fireman is to burn all books, questions his actions after meeting a young girl…and begins to rebel against society. Starring Michael B. Jordan, Michael Shannon and Sofia Boutella.

·
The face that runs the List
10,738 Posts
I'm trying to finish Parks and Recreation. I started watching it almost one year ago and I got stuck on late-season 5 when it started to become really bad.
Still struggling to finish the last one... It's a shame because I loved the four first ones

I'm also watching The Sopranos for the first time. I won't lie, season 1 bored me a lot but it started getting interesting around the finale, then season 2 was very nice. I started season 3 this morning and liked it as much.

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
I'm 5 episodes through Iron Fist and that show isn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be and its actually pretty enjoyable. It's not perfect by any means, has some issues but its actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be. A pleasant surprise thats for sure

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

I'm trying to finish Parks and Recreation. I started watching it almost one year ago and I got stuck on late-season 5 when it started to become really bad.
Still struggling to finish the last one... It's a shame because I loved the four first ones
Once Anne & Chris left the show took a bit of a nosedive for me :punk3

·
Premium Member
9,419 Posts
@Blackbeard

http://entertainment.ie/article/article.asp?ArticleID=401234#

Exclusive: Liam Neeson and Brendan Gleeson to star in Coen Brothers' Ballad Of Buster Scruggs

Liam Neeson and Brendan Gleeson will star in the Coen Brothers' six-part Netflix miniseries, The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs.

The series, which is currently filming in New Mexico, is the Coens' first foray into streaming and was announced in August of last year with Tim Blake Nelson as the titular character. Liam Neeson told entertainment.ie exclusively that he's currently filming his role with fellow Irish actor Brendan Gleeson, and revealed that he's growing out his facial hair for the role.

"We're not in the same story. There's six little stories, hence my beard, so I've to finish that and that's another two-three week job. I love it," said Neeson.

Neeson also talked about the sense of community he shares with other Irish actors, and pointed out that he worked with Colin Farrell recently on Widows in Chicago. You can watch the full interview with Liam Neeson below, with the talk on Buster Scruggs starting around the 1.40 mark.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
Just started watching Travelers on Netflix (I never got around to it). This show is really fun so far. Two episodes in & it's off to a really great start. Very interesting premise, good characters & it's been paced pretty well. Excited to dive in to more.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Just started watching Travelers on Netflix (I never got around to it). This show is really fun so far. Two episodes in & it's off to a really great start. Very interesting premise, good characters & it's been paced pretty well. Excited to dive in to more.
Ah you've reminded me.

So I was saying to my friend how Travelers s1 was one of my 'background shows' - that is, interesting enough to have on while doing chores etc but not enough to have my full seated attention. I watched s2 for old times' sake, and wow IMO. Blew season 1 away and I now genuinely consider it a favourite.

Also starting my rewatch of TWO TIME TWO TIME golden globe winner Marvelous Mrs Maisel IF ANYONE CARES TO JOIN ALREADY

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Anyone watched that Devilman crybaby anime on netflix? Massive scores on RT and IMDB. I spent the 10 episodes just completely :aries2 and then it ended and I was like :aries2. I then read some episode synopsis and I Was like :aries2

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Anyone watched that Devilman crybaby anime on netflix? Massive scores on RT and IMDB. I spent the 10 episodes just completely :aries2 and then it ended and I was like :aries2. I then read some episode synopsis and I Was like :aries2
What was your confusion?

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
What was your confusion?
Mainly what the hell was I watching and why am I enjoying this.
I've seen some crazy stuff, Urisikidoji was one of my favourites growing up and seeing a demon rape a nurse and split her in half then grow a massive penis that absorbs people was batshit, but this just seemed on another level.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
Ah you've reminded me.

So I was saying to my friend how Travelers s1 was one of my 'background shows' - that is, interesting enough to have on while doing chores etc but not enough to have my full seated attention. I watched s2 for old times' sake, and wow IMO. Blew season 1 away and I now genuinely consider it a favourite.

Also starting my rewatch of TWO TIME TWO TIME golden globe winner Marvelous Mrs Maisel IF ANYONE CARES TO JOIN ALREADY
Seeing you rave about S2 has got me very hyped :woo I've already nearly finished S1, which is pretty unheard of for me, so I'm obviously really enjoying it. It's one of the best shows I've watched on Netflix, and haven't even got to the end of the first yet. The cast is great all around.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Mainly what the hell was I watching and why am I enjoying this.
I've seen some crazy stuff, Urisikidoji was one of my favourites growing up and seeing a demon rape a nurse and split her in half then grow a massive penis that absorbs people was batshit, but this just seemed on another level.
Anything specific?

121 - 140 of 803 Posts