Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 803 Posts

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Manhunt: Unabomber was a surprisingly decent effort from the Discovery channel. I really enjoyed it. Paul Bettany shined as Ted Kaczynski.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
I see a second season of Travellers has dropped on Netflix. I went to watch it but realised I don't remember anything about the first season, so I guess I'm going to rewatch that.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I see a second season of Travellers has dropped on Netflix. I went to watch it but realised I don't remember anything about the first season, so I guess I'm going to rewatch that.
Oh dope, that's finally back.

Everyone do themselves a favour and get to watching Marvellous Mrs Maisel. Fucking delightful show.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Alright, so I finished Mr Robot season 3. I enjoyed the first two seasons, but felt they were a bit overhyped. But after season 3, I am firmly on board the bandwagon and I don't foresee myself letting go any time soon. An excellent season, on par with some of the greats.

Best of what I've seen in 2017...

1 - The Leftovers
2 - Black Sails
3 - Mr. Robot
4 - Better Call Saul
5 - Vice Principals
6 - Legion
7 - Stranger Things
8 - Fargo

And I think that's all the 2017 shows I've watched this year(with the exception of Twin Peaks, which I bailed out on halfway through). I expect when Black Mirror drops in a couple of days, I'll have it ranked right behind Mr. Robot but we'll see.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
All Power Ranger openings so far.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
I got the first of second seasons of The Leftovers, Vikings and Masters of sex as gifts

Where should i start ?? :CENA

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
Friends is now streaming on Netflix UK :woo :woo

That's my day sorted. It's been on the US Netflix for a long time apparently, I've been wanting to do a re-watch for ages.

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,585 Posts
Someone recommended watching 'Schmoedown' from Collider videos on Youtube. Just wondering, where is the best place to start from? They have almost 200 videos and they all range from 30 mins to two hours!

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Someone recommended watching 'Schmoedown' from Collider videos on Youtube. Just wondering, where is the best place to start from? They have almost 200 videos and they all range from 30 mins to two hours!
Just watch the Schmoedown Spectacular to start. It's a three-parter. Think of it like a big 4 PPV for WWE.

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,585 Posts

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
Has anyone watched The End of the Fucking World on Netflix? Just binge watched it & it was bloody brilliant. Can't believe I've never heard about it.

Great Dark British Comedy with two good leads, great writing, good characters & an engaging story. The main kid was in a Black Mirror episode as well, I knew I recognised him from somewhere. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a show to binge watch in a night. Quick 20 minute episodes, but it's great when watched like a film.

·
40,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #120 (Edited)
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel...

I love Rachel Brosnahan and she's good in this like she's good in everything, but this is fucking awful.

I definitely need some Silicon Valley back in my life.

101 - 120 of 803 Posts