Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm here to ask you guys about new series to start watching I really need one or two more to follow.

Series that I'm seeing right now are:
HIMYM
House
Dexter

I've seen also:
Lost
Entourage
Las Vegas
How To Make It In America
Prison Break
Coupling
My Family
Nip Tuck
Buffy
Rescue Me
Californication

I'm open for suggestions..

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
The Wire, The Sopranos, Modern Family Six Feet Under, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Twin Peaks, Mad Men, Deadwood, Eastbound & Down, Firefly, Jericho, Breaking Bad, Carnivale, Sons Of Anarchy.

There are way too many good TV shows, the fact I haven't had the time to watch them is the only reason I'm not adding the likes of Oz and the West Wing to that.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Get down to your rental shop and see if they have some done and dusted shows like ‘The Larry Sanders Show’, ‘Sports Night’, and ‘NewsRadio’. They are all infinitely better than anything you’ll find on TV today.

·
Banned
564 Posts
I'll do the rundown as I'm the resident expert.

Drama greatness - The sopranos, the wire, deadwood, hill street blues, the shield, the west wing, mad men*, boardwalk empire*, oz, our friends in the north, my so-called life, friday night lights*, treme*, justified*, six feet under, big love.

Comedy greatness - Seinfeld, the office(uk), the larry sanders show, spaced, black books, it's always sunny in philadelphia*, the simpsons, south park*, the thick of it*, summer heights high, curb your enthusiasm*, eastbound & down*, modern family*, frasier, blackadder, red dwarf, futurama, arrested development, the critic.

Dramedy greatness - Freaks and geeks, chuck*, early scrubs(1-3), dead like me, pushing daisies, wonderfalls

Sci-fi/horror/mythology greatness - The x-files, twin peaks, buffy, firefly, angel, battlestar galactica, true blood*, carnivale.

Gimmick trash - Heroes, lost, prison break, later seasons of 24(first 3 are pretty great actually), dexter, entourage.

Mediocrity defined - Anything I didn't mention like weeds, sons of anarchy, 30 rock etc, decent time killers, but not really that good.

*= still airing.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I always appreciate Dexter, True Blood & House, plus Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy and American Dad.

I also wouldn't mind Tudors(usually download elsewhere), Turning Bad (saw 2 episodes once, looked great) and the whole Stargate (original) series, which I definitely want to watch sometime in the future.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts