Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tvguide.com/news/why-finn-balor-is-the-future-of-wwe/

The articles provides it's 11 reasons why they feel Balor is the future of the company with Dailymotion clips as a point of reference.

Nonetheless, I find it interesting that this outlet has that much faith in him since his shirts along with Owens tend to be top selling NXT shirts and his presence/cool factor is incredibly strong.

Feel free to give your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Will believe it when i see it, Vince is still in charge.

Plus he is 33, if he is the future he needs to get a move on.

·
I'm Just A Sick Guy.
1,916 Posts
TV guide has an article on how Finn Balor is the future of WWE, yet Finn Balor hasn't been on 'TV' yet; despite being a true journeyman of the ring he's only on NXT at the moment, which is on the WWE network.

·
Premium Member
8,250 Posts
As long as Vince is still in charge unfortunately he won't be. He's super talented, charismatic and an amazing worker. Which means Vince won't get behind him.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Will believe it when i see it, Vince is still in charge.

Plus he is 33, if he is the future he needs to get a move on.
33 is not old in pro-wrestling, you can still perform at a high level into your 40s if you stay healthy and active, Chris Jericho and RVD come to mind and Kurt Angle hit his peak at 35.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
33 year old vanilla midget with no talking ability and no time on the main roster. Sorry, but no. Vince is still in charge.
He actually cut fairly good promos in NJPW... and he isn't bad in NXT on the mic. His charisma makes up for it though.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
A guy who's 34 years is the future of the company? hahahaha

·
Registered
88 Posts
Four reasons why he isn't:

1. He can't talk.
2. He has pretty much no character outside of 'international wrestler'.
3. He's 5'10 and 180lbs.
4. He will be 34 by the time he debuts on the main roster.
Really? His character is amazing. He is ''regular'' boy but his alter-ego is a Demon. That is his character. Better than lunatics and shit.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
FOr the age thing, wasn't Hulk around the same age? He wasn't much younger that's for sure.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Vince is still in charge so I have still have hope for dat spongebob paint at B PPV.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
FOr the age thing, wasn't Hulk around the same age? He wasn't much younger that's for sure.
It makes no sense whatsoever, HBK was well into his 30s when he was putting on some amazing matches as was Austin and Taker, Bret Hart was 40 fucking years old when he had that epic Wrestlemania match with Steve Austin.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
33 is not old in pro-wrestling, you can still perform at a high level into your 40s if you stay healthy and active, Chris Jericho and RVD come to mind and Kurt Angle hit his peak at 35.
I know it's not old but if he is the "future" as they call it even if he got super over like Bryan it took him 4 years to get the belt from debut and they didn't want to give him the title at that point.

Even Cena took 3 years and he was somebody that had what vince wants in a Champion

I don't see Balor as somebody that Vince would be falling over backwards to push to the top like a Reigns.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
Well if he is then it looks like I'm going to have to start watching MMA or go back to team sports.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.