Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The crowds on TV these days always seem really quiet and dead. However I was at the Smackdown House Show in Manchester last night and the atmosphere was electric and everyone was over, even Ezekiel fucking Jackson. And also when you read House Show reports it always seems to be a hot crowd, so why is it most of the time on TV the crowds seem so poor!? And if it is because they are going to the same cities over and over why not switch it up a bit !?

·
Registered
123 Posts
A lot of the time house show crowds are better than televised crowds, especially in places like the UK considering they only tour their twice a year.

·
Registered
231 Posts
dude i was also at the manchester show last night was an awesome show & the majority of the crowd was good just abit to many families there for my liking that didnt seem to like are fuck you big show chant:lol oh & and the 'YES' chants was immense!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude i was also at the manchester show last night was an awesome show & the majority of the crowd was good just abit to many families there for my liking that didnt seem to like are fuck you big show chant:lol oh & and the 'YES' chants was immense!
Where were u sat mate ?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The TV crowds are usually dead because of how much little wrestling action they get to see, its usually just promos or ad breaks...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
And also, did they announce any dates for the November tour last night?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts