Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted in years so I hope my breakdown of the main event brings up enough important points to validate carrying its own thread.

Matt Morgan vs Jeff Hardy = Worst match in a ppv main event I've ever seen in my life. And that is a life time of matches. If you didn't know, Hardy is cureently going to court due to drug use & drug trafficing charges. It isn't for just weed or something small like that. It was big drugs like opium. So TNA has this guy who is currently going through court for drugs as their champion, and the face of their company. The reason I bring this up is because Jeff Hardy wrestled as if he was strung out on drugs. He looked heavy & out of shape. People complain about Matt Hardy being out of shape, but Matt Hardy would never wrestle such a bad match as this. He spent half the match on his back or outside the ring running away from Morgan. He did have one string of moves. Though all he did was just beat on Morgan's knee. Then Matt Morgan just got up and Hardy was back on the canvas floor again. All Hardy really did was just one move the whole match. He did the Twist of Fate & Morgan kicked out, he did it again later & Morgan kicked out, later on twist of Fate number 3 & Morgan was pinned. That was down right pitiful. This match was not Matt Morgan's fault. You can't blame him for being put in a PPV's title match main event as the good guy, when he was a huge heel for the last year & expect anyone to really be supporting him. That is not Morgan's fault. No one can pull that off. You also can't blame Matt Morgan for the bad main event. Morgan did great & did everything he could in this match. This natch was Hardy's fault. Alot of fans are saying that Hardy didn't even try. Their right, he didn't try. I'm going to let you know what happened in this match. Matt Morgan carried Jeff Hardy the whole match. There is no other way you could have seen this match. That is really sad when a guy that rarely gets any time in the ring to wrestle has to carry their so called champion in the PPV's main event. Now I already went down the list of a few to no moves Hardy did. The whole match was dominated by Morgan. The match started off with Matt Morgan just rag dolling Hardy all over the ring, and then inside to outside the ring, and back in again. Morgan bounced Hardy's dead weight body off the mat with a huge choke slam. He even hit his trademark carbon foot print (pump kick). Now this I really want to focus on. Morgan pinned Hardy after the carbon foot print. Hardy didn't kick out. The ref just said Hardy kicked out, when he didn't. Hardy couldn't kick out of a simple pinning spot & the ref had to cover for him. This was not storyline. This was not planned. Hardy couldn't kick out of Morgan's finishing move because Jeff Hardy is out of shape and shoudln't be champion. I think the drugs took their toll on Hardy, and Hardy will probably never be the same again. Face it fans, Jeff Hardy is done. You are witness to a huge train wreck that is the sloppy end of Jeff Hardy's career.

Jeff Hardy stood with his comrads in the ring as his music played.........."Another me is what there will never be".

Well after tonight I surely hope not. I hope there never is another Jeff Hardy. That would suck!

RIP Jeff Hardy

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I haven't posted in years so I hope my breakdown of the main event brings up enough important points to validate carrying its own thread.

Matt Morgan vs Jeff Hardy = Worst match in a ppv main event I've ever seen in my life. And that is a life time of matches. If you didn't know, Hardy is cureently going to court due to drug use & drug trafficing charges. It isn't for just weed or something small like that. It was big drugs like opium. So TNA has this guy who is currently going through court for drugs as their champion, and the face of their company. The reason I bring this up is because Jeff Hardy wrestled as if he was strung out on drugs. He looked heavy & out of shape. People complain about Matt Hardy being out of shape, but Matt Hardy would never wrestle such a bad match as this. He spent half the match on his back or outside the ring running away from Morgan. He did have one string of moves. Though all he did was just beat on Morgan's knee. Then Matt Morgan just got up and Hardy was back on the canvas floor again. All Hardy really did was just one move the whole match. He did the Twist of Fate & Morgan kicked out, he did it again later & Morgan kicked out, later on twist of Fate number 3 & Morgan was pinned. That was down right pitiful. This match was not Matt Morgan's fault. You can't blame him for being put in a PPV's title match main event as the good guy, when he was a huge heel for the last year & expect anyone to really be supporting him. That is not Morgan's fault. No one can pull that off. You also can't blame Matt Morgan for the bad main event. Morgan did great & did everything he could in this match. This natch was Hardy's fault. Alot of fans are saying that Hardy didn't even try. Their right, he didn't try. I'm going to let you know what happened in this match. Matt Morgan carried Jeff Hardy the whole match. There is no other way you could have seen this match. That is really sad when a guy that rarely gets any time in the ring to wrestle has to carry their so called champion in the PPV's main event. Now I already went down the list of a few to no moves Hardy did. The whole match was dominated by Morgan. The match started off with Matt Morgan just rag dolling Hardy all over the ring, and then inside to outside the ring, and back in again. Morgan bounced Hardy's dead weight body off the mat with a huge choke slam. He even hit his trademark carbon foot print (pump kick). Now this I really want to focus on. Morgan pinned Hardy after the carbon foot print. Hardy didn't kick out. The ref just said Hardy kicked out, when he didn't. Hardy couldn't kick out of a simple pinning spot & the ref had to cover for him. This was not storyline. This was not planned. Hardy couldn't kick out of Morgan's finishing move because Jeff Hardy is out of shape and shoudln't be champion. I think the drugs took their toll on Hardy, and Hardy will probably never be the same again. Face it fans, Jeff Hardy is done. You are witness to a huge train wreck that is the sloppy end of Jeff Hardy's career.

Jeff Hardy stood with his comrads in the ring as his music played.........."Another me is what there will never be".

Well after tonight I surely hope not. I hope there never is another Jeff Hardy. That would suck!

RIP Jeff Hardy
What?

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts

RIP Jeff Hardy

·
Registered
673 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.