Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would you turn John Cena heel and what would you do?

First thing I'd do is have Nikki Bella get close to Stephanie. Then i'd acknowledge that Nikki is dating Cena.

Then if I'm the WWE I'd announce the Tapout deal and I'd sign John Cena. We see John slowly making changes in his appearance. Grows his hair out a bit, gets a fancy watch, his either in Tapout gear or a well tailored suit. Nikki takes him to the ring.

HHH starts calling him the franchise and the get real corny and recycle a bunch of crap.

CENA 3:16, The People Champ, The Franchise, The Immortal John Cena.

Cena takes on Flair as a manager.

Daniel Bryan makes a comeback and wins back the World Title only to have Cena take him out a month later then Cena wins the title.

After winning the title Cena would turn on Flair.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
However they do it, i think it has to be something that people will actually dislike him for. If he turns heel in too simple a way, say he attacks Reigns or something silly like that, he'll probably get cheered for it.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
The only way Cena turns heel is if someone manages to not post a thread about Cena turning heel for a seven-day time period. We're into day 2,437...

·
Registered
18,880 Posts
First thing you do is find the next Face of WWE. Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, whoever it is. This is important because the endgame of a Cena heel turn can't be anything other than crowning the next top dog.

Until that happens, I don't see the point in predicting when or how Cena turns heel.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
--Cena wins the world title from a fan favourite (preferably Bryan)and ties with Flairs 16 world title wins. He then beats Undertaker at Wrestlemania 32 and essentially retires Taker for good. The next night on Raw he brags about retiring Taker and reminisces on his 10 years of dominance. He says that even though he doesn't show it, the fan's negative reaction to him does hurt but it doesn't really matter since the haters are the reason why he's been in the spotlight for over a decade. The exposure has allowed him to destroy every single wrestler that the fans admired and Big Match John gets to sit by his pool in his mansion sipping martini's as a reward for breaking the spirits of those fans who hoped he'd be knocked off the top.

my god the reaction to that :mj2

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
I'd have John Cena w/Nikki Bella go over Daniel Bryan w/Brianna Bella at Wrestlemania in a loser retires match. Then have him brag about it the Raw after Mania and have him win the title from newly crowned WWE champion Ambrose that same night. Just as a plus, he can help Nikki win the Womens Championship from newly crowned champion Sasha Banks earlier that night.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,919 Posts
I don't know how it should happen, but I can almost guarantee it will happen just by swearing up and down on my grandmother's grave and a stack of bibles that it won't.

I am the anti-prophet. My last big unprediction was that BlackBerry will never make an Android phone. (If I had just qualified that statement with 'an Android phone that I would buy', I'd have been 100% correct. But alas ... )

But if I were to turn him full-blown heel, I think it's simple -- just align him with the Authority. They have the magic touch that turns everything to shit. And if that's not enough, have him interfere with every Rollins match to help him regain the title and then keep it.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
I posted this back before SummerSlam 2014 when Cena faced Lesnar, but the turn and postmatch speech is still applicable (albeit with some different players necessary):

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena plot points:

1) Cena stuns Lesnar by dominating the first 5 minutes of the match, a complete reversal of their first encounter.
2) Cena hits one Attitude Adjustment after another, but Lesnar kicks out.
3) Brock finally hits a move that stuns Cena and goes on offense. The champ is soon reeling.
4) Randy Orton walks down the aisle, mic in hand, and begins to complain that he never got his title shot. Lesnar pauses while Heyman heads over to berate Orton.
5) Cena sneaks up, stuns Lesnar, picks him up on his shoulders, and delivers the AA from the top rope. Lesnar kicks out. Cena is stunned.
6) Seth Rollins come out, briefcase in hand. Followed by Kane. Followed by HHH. They circle the ring as Heyman encourages his client.
7) Lesnar moves out of the way, Cena clips his shoulder into the turnbuckle. Lesnar delivers an F5. Cena kickout. Another F5. Cena kickout.
8) Lesnar hoists Cena on his shoulders, ready for the third and final F5. Michael Cole screams that this is the one that took out The Undertaker. Cena, struggling, makes an X sign with his arms.
9) Seth Rollins charges with the briefcase and knocks out Heyman. Lesnar drops Cena, momentarily concerned for his representative.
10) Kane and Orton swarm the ring and attack Lesnar. The referee starts to signal for the DQ, but stops when HHH glares at him.
11) Lesnar fights them to a standstill...until Rollins throws the briefcase to Cena. Cena nails Brock. Once. Twice. Three times. The Authority clears the ring.
12) Cena gives Lesnar the 5 Knuckle Shuffle, puts a foot on Lesnar, and pins him.
13) Authority enters the ring. Cena looks at Orton. They pause, then embrace like long lost brothers. HHH takes the mic and announces that there was always a Plan C - C for Cena.
14) Rollins slaps Cena on the back in congratulations, then quietly asks for his briefcase back. Cena says "sure", and then knocks him out as well. As the rest of the Authority laughs, John Cena declares that only "A+ Players" should hold his title, and tosses the former Shield member out of the ring.
15) Stephanie & Vince come put, applauding as they enter the ring. Cena gives both hugs. He takes a sign (strategically placed) from a fan that reads "Cena Wins LOL" and then cuts a promo, talking about how the reason that he always wins is that he is the engine behind the WWE. Not the WWE Universe. Not the other wrestlers (Orton frowns). Him...and of course the few other A+ players with him (Orton smiles at that). He best represents the core values of the WWE brand. Sportsmanship. A Toddler Friendly Product. And Fair Play. For all of his fans who bought his merchandise, he thanks them for fueling a lifestyle that he has enjoyed living. And one that he will fight to keep. Because Hustle means destroying anyone who could conceivably be a threat to his position. Like Ryder, Punk, and Bryan. Loyalty means this company is built around me, so they had better be loyal (Hunter pats him on the back). And Respect means the rest of the locker room had better respect me, because I am the center of this WWE Universe and you all revolve around it. As for the fans, please keeping buying his purple gear, his white gear, his black gear, his shirts, his hats, his wristbands. Because he'll always be here for them. And because of that, Cena Wins...LOL.

End result:
1) Cena is aligned with the Authority and set as the dominant heel for the next eighteen months (hopefully with an eventual downfall and redemption storyline laid out after).
2) Rollins is a tweener outcast, but still a title threat. Storyline possibilities include an eventual Shield reunion, or an alliance with Paul Heyman.
3) Brock Lesnar is a defacto babyface and positioned strong for a big rematch in the fall, or at the Royal Rumble.
4) Dissension can eventually be teased with Orton, who knows that he is the lower man on the totem pole in the eyes of the Authority, and subtly humiliated by Cena.
5) Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Daniel Bryan would be locked in as babyface challengers in 2015. One of these three will likely emerge as the replacement for Cena, but the WWE would need to be prepared to audible if necessary and not force the fanbase's decision.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I had started a similar thread a month ago, you could the replies they have some great ideas

·
The EST of NXT
28,489 Posts
John Cena vs. Roman Reigns(Heel Champion) at Wrestlemania. Double turn where Cena starts cheating, using every dirty trick in the book to win his 16th title, and celebrates by strutting. The next day when fans ask "WHY CENA WHY?!" He says he did what he had to do to win. By then, Reigns should have been comfortable enough as a heel to switch to the tweener role and just transfer his intensity to a positive cause, like he did at this year's Fast Lane.

·
Banned
430 Posts
John Cena vs. Roman Reigns(Heel Champion) at Wrestlemania. Double turn where Cena starts cheating, using every dirty trick in the book to win his 16th title, and celebrates by strutting. The next day when fans ask "WHY CENA WHY?!" He says he did what he had to do to win. By then, Reigns should have been comfortable enough as a heel to switch to the tweener role and just transfer his intensity to a positive cause, like he did at this year's Fast Lane.
A John Cena heel turn will NEVER EVER happen in WWE, not after being the top babyface of the franchise for over 10 years, and being the superstar with the most number of times in involving charity organizations.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
The only way Cena turns heel is if someone manages to not post a thread about Cena turning heel for a seven-day time period. We're into day 2,437...
Nailed it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts