Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the recent weeks there have been plenty of thread makers who feel as though it is a chance that John Cena could be the one behind Nexus, or that in some way shape of form Cena will turn heel from all of this. Honestly I don't see any of those ideas as longshots, but I have something different of my own.

As a loyal, and longtime fan of the WWE(F) it isn't hard to pick up on the fact that both Randy Orton, and John Cena hate eachother. Hell, recently in the event of Orton's epic face turn, he and John paired as a team. No big deal, and I don't think those things in wrestling will change.

However, not to many people have suggested the idea of turning both Cena, and Orton heel. As a matter of fact I think the WWE should really get creative here. What I mean is that I feel that in one way or the other The Nexus, and the supposed leader of Nexus should turn out to be the "good" guys, and Cena/Orton are revealed as the "bad" guys.

Let me elaborate. Come Summer Slam Cena would ultimately come out by himself. Each, and every WWE superstar who was supposed to be on his team would do a "shoot" on Cena, on the Titantron as to why they were not coming down by his side. Over all everyone's shoot would have one thing in common, and that they all said that they couldn't support what Cena was going to do tonight.

Now Cena would play it off perfectly, and act as if this is some conspriacy from jealous stars. Cena could do the bit perfectly. Therefore we are left with Cena vs Nexus. Now I think Cena could easily eliminate 2-3 Nexus members on his own at first. By the 4th man, I would have Cena use some brass knuckles like a heel would do, and take the fourth man out with those, causing a weird, but yet mixed crowd reaction.

I would have that person be Heath Slater, and I would have him bleed just to make it look even more obvious that Cena just "cheated"? The ref won't even consider it, and thinks Cena has anything, after that a close up of Cena's face show's him grinning to the crowd? He then slowly, but also obviously lies the brass knuckles down by the lower left corener apron.

Michael Cole hurries over, and picks them up claiming that they were his that he dropped prior(cough, cough). Then we are down to 3 men left. When all of a sudden Orton's music hits. Randy comes down to the ring apparently to help Cena. Cole stands up, and says that the GM of RAW has just sent an email, and he says that Orton has been cleared to wrestle in this match if he so chooses.

Since we are down to the final 3 men I would have both Orton, and Cena blaintantly cheat in their match vs The Nexus. Causing boo's from the crowd. I would have Cena, and Orton down to the final Nexus star, and that would be none other than Barrett. I wouldn't be surprised if the crowd was so fed up with Orton/Cena's busllshit that they were %100 behind Wade.

Ultimately I would have Cena/Orton just destroy Wade. However the crucial thing here is that Cena would just stop in the middle of his match, tag in Randy to take over on Wade. At that moment Cena would get on the mic, and wonder why fans are booing them? Cena could make comments that would test the fans perspective of them. Why can't they have revenge on the Nexus?

Back to the match, and I would have Cena pin Barrett after multiple finishers by both Orton/Cena. Then after the match multiple finishers again, but this time out comes Jericho who comes to the aid of Wade? He gets smashed, and then an email goes off, and Cole stands up to say that the GM has sent notice at this moment that should anyone else come down to the ring they will be fired, and that if they lay a hand on either of these two men not sanctioned in a match they also will still be fired.

Leading in to the match with Sheamus. Match goes well with Orton cheating all he can, but Sheamus just not falling for it. In the final moments of the match HHH's music hits everyone looks to the entrance, and he comes from the crowd with a sledgehammer, and takes out Sheamus with it. That way if he is still not 100% he could just be the new GM, unitl he is ready to come back to wrestle. Thus, Orton is the new WWE champion.

With that being said this "Big Picture" that Wade keeps talking about may take some form from this. HHH could basically have lied to Barrett, and The Nexus. Pointing them in the wrong direction the whole time. These emails make sense for Trips who may not want to actually show up toe RAW all the time if he is actually spending time rehabilitating his injuries.

The new power trip is back. At some point HHH gets the idea that he wants Orton/Cena to go after the Unified tag team titles. Why you ask? That way once these two win the unified tag team titles, and can go on either show. Cena could end up challenging whomever the champion should be. Perhaps its The Big Show or Swagger.

He wins the World title, and is now the new representative of Smackdown, and is their world champion? Nope. I would have Orton, and Cena do a celebration of Cena's new world title gain. However Orton tells Cena that he has a favor to ask Cena. Randy asks Cena if they could trade titles. The crowd would boo, and HHH would be shown on the titantron saying that he was ok with it, and that it didn't matter what Teddy Long thought because his father in law was Vince McMahon.

Later on I would have it revealed that Orton was the man who was behind Undertaker's attack. It makes perfect sense should he trade his RAW title for Cena's Smackdown title. That way The Brother's of Destruction could do battles with Cena/Orton over the Unified Tag team titles. Possibly setting up another WM with Orton attmepting to retire the Undertaker.

Cena could carry his heel turn on RAW by claiming he is the number one entity in the Wrestling World on all ends of the globe. Cena could say that he is the real Pioneer of Professional Wrestling. Just go on, and on about how he saved professional wrestling. At this point he could say that it is now ok to boo him. It needs to be known that Cena is the "Man", and the face of the WWE whether you IWC fans like it, or not. Cena needs to stop sugar coating things.

John could say that the WWE tried everything they could to push him off the top, including the fans. Meaning Nexus was suppsed to be for these "idiot" fans who were supposed to be behind The Nexus for standing up to the GREAT JOHN CENA. Nope, they still cheered Cena not realizing what Nexus was against.

Cena could say that there were a ton of signs that they (the fans) missed. He could point to the titantron, and show us the promo Carlito cut on him on RAW, telling Cena no one in the back liked him. Perhaps do a little audio bit from arenas where fans are booing him during his matches, and entrances. Maybe showing signs in the past crowds suggesting that Cena sucks, or should die on them.

John could admit that he has held a ton of younger stars down, because he knew he could, and he knew they weren't even close to being ready. Cena could cut a rap on how he is the only "Pro" any of the "rookies" on NXT would really want. Talking about how he is the best there was in the industry today, and who wouldn't want Cena telling them what they should do? That should be Cena's whole bit. Cena could eat any crowd up, and I think he has the uncanny ability to cut a true "heel" promo against the fans. Far better than Hogan or any other name face turning heel has ever done.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Sorry I know you tried really hard with this thread and all but turning Orton heel right now would be the stupidest thing WWE could possibly do right now.

Also, I just read the rest of your post. Do you honestly think the crowd would be BOOING Cena and Orton cheating to try and beat a Nexus team that outnumbers them? Hell no! They'd go ballistic for it, so there in lies a huge flaw with your plan.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nobody will be turning heel at this Summerslam, at least not on Team Raw. I don't get why people think Cena should turn for this story. If he ever turns heel it would make sense to have him do it at Wrestlemania. And having Orton turn when he's bigger than Cena now and has a new way to go with his character is downright retarded.

Also, having Cena say that he's involved, or worse, has been involved with Nexus is just stupid. It ignores the several ass-whoopings he got at their hands. They threw the announce table on him. That's cold-blooded. Joking aside it still makes no sense for Cena or Orton to be the GM/leader/big plan. And I doubt Smackdown will ever be involved in this story. The WWE's done pretty well since after Extreme Rules to keep the rosters seperate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts