Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, there's four teams in the WWE :)() one face, 3 heel. To even it out turn The Dudebusters face, and move the Uso's to Smackdown. But The Dudebusters face can work on so many levels, they barely need to change them, let them joke and pull pranks on others while still looking strong. Gabriel/Slater vs The Dudebuster for the tag titls, book it.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yeah i think they're already face, they turned face during their series with Gatecrashers if i'm not mistaken. Nexus will easily destroy them anyway, i don't see them challenging for the tag tiles anytime soon because Nexus are busy with other things right now.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
What is WWE waiting so long to pull the trigger on these guys and allow them to make an impact. They've been on the main roster for a while now and aside from working Superstars matches since ECW disbanded there hasn't been much for them. WWE might as well kept them off of the roster for all this time and left them in FCW if they knew how they'd be using them by now.

The Dudebusters will have to eventually get a opportunity one would think but they haven't been in any story lines or nothing. In the backstage segment they did with Horsnswoggle one week they showed themselves off pretty well and I could say I was digging what they were doing. Saw their FCW matches with the Uso's and Hunico/Epico and it's all golden.

To me they remind me of Edge and Christian or the Motor City Machine Guns.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I must not have seen that match then. And exactly ^ there a mix of E&C and Motor City Machine Guns.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
One thing that kinda irks me about Dudebusters is their jobber attires, it's hard for me to take them seriously when they look like jobbers. They should wear jackets during their entrance or wearing matching colors or whatever that will make them stand out. But yeah i think they're good tag team, they should get involved in a meaningful feud soon.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Helping Smackdown prepare for the move to Syfy and joking around with Teddy Long and Hornswoggle makes me think they are face. Then again, I haven't really seen them since then, so did they switch back?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
They turned on Team Smackdown, but I haven't really seen them since so I don't know if they're heel or face right now

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
they were heel, then face, and are now douchebags .. barreta recently got heat in a dark match a few weeks back.

whatever they are, PUSH THEM and then in 2 years when barreta is 25 years old you give him a wade barrett like push all the way to the top!

epic promo

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
One thing that kinda irks me about Dudebusters is their jobber attires, it's hard for me to take them seriously when they look like jobbers. They should wear jackets during their entrance or wearing matching colors or whatever that will make them stand out. But yeah i think they're good tag team, they should get involved in a meaningful feud soon.
that's their thing though, that's why they wear jobber attires ... it's unique

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Dudebusters turned face on Superstars...but nobody is watching so they're still heel.And nobody needs to move brands, WWE Tag Team Titles are supposed to be inter-brand championships.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yep, there's four teams in the WWE :)() one face, 3 heel. To even it out turn The Dudebusters face, and move the Uso's to Smackdown. But The Dudebusters face can work on so many levels, they barely need to change them, let them joke and pull pranks on others while still looking strong. Gabriel/Slater vs The Dudebuster for the tag titls, book it.
The Usos are terrible, I don't understand why they were elevated above the Dudebusters, whom I find much more entertaining. It isn't that the Usos are bad wrestlers, its just that everything about their team is bland, starting with their music. It's mind-numbingly boring, which is probably why the audience literally dozes off to sleep when they come out. Then their look-- they need to do something to distinguish themselves as individuals because the whole twin thing is annoying. You never know who is who, and it makes it hard to become interested in them as a tag team if they have no individual personalities.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
It's also not going to allow people to take them seriously.
With a name like Dudebusters, that's gotta be the point. They're fun. It's not their job to be taken so seriously. There's enough serious wrestlers already. And anyway, people will take them seriously enough during matches, if they're booked strong enough and are allowed to show off their ring skills.

But they're too young to get a major push. They're getting the Zack Ryder treatment, right now. Once the old guard fades out, they'll be in the new wave of stars.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I belive that they are face now, they just don't get along with other guys. Not unlike Zack Ryder.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Oh, I must not have seen that match then. And exactly ^ there a mix of E&C and Motor City Machine Guns.
That gives me a idea for a hell of a dream match someday on a WWE ppv or in TNA. The Dudebusters vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Young Bucks(Generation Me) in some sort of Ladder Match. The biggest problem with this is the Dudebusters are not over enough yet or have been given an opportunity in an already terrible tag team division. So if TNA doesn't go under in the next few years maybe it could happen there.

To tell you the truth though I like the idea of pushing one of them into the IC title picture or US title picture or something after they break up eventually. That is if WWE doesn't just fire both of them. I really like them though so that would be a shame and a waste of talent. One of them has IT I'm sure.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That gives me a idea for a hell of a dream match someday on a WWE ppv or in TNA. The Dudebusters vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Young Bucks(Generation Me) in some sort of Ladder Match. The biggest problem with this is the Dudebusters are not over enough yet or have been given an opportunity in an already terrible tag team division. So if TNA doesn't go under in the next few years maybe it could happen there.

To tell you the truth though I like the idea of pushing one of them into the IC title picture or US title picture or something after they break up eventually. That is if WWE doesn't just fire both of them. I really like them though so that would be a shame and a waste of talent. One of them has IT I'm sure.
GENME isn't big enough for that match either, not in WWE. and in TNA anybody is big enough for that match.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Don't care about them, they're basically MCMG without the spots and worse look and charisma.
trent barreta is more athletic than shelley and sabin.

trust me, i watched barreta when he was plazma .. he could do sick stuff

and charisma?? lol, barreta has a lot of that ... he also has the look.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts