Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where to post this, but in the Wrestling Multimedia forum, i find that most of the files have been uploaded by 'RapidShare'. Now my ISP uses a transparent proxy, meaning that RapidShare thinks that i have downloaded a file multiple times, due to other users who share my ISP's transparent proxy downloading the file too. So i was wondering if you'd be able to convince or advise users to use a different uploading service, like www.megaupload.com or www.uploadhut.com

·
Banned
27 Posts
umm i dont think the adm1nz wilk d0 anytthi|\|g this thread wi77 probably g3t closed Becauz tehy donnt want t0 try to etll ev4royne t0 use a diffrent sarvice just becuz onee L4eMT has a porblem

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
It's free, don't be picky with it.

wWE cAPz said:
umm i dont think the adm1nz wilk d0 anytthi|\|g this thread wi77 probably g3t closed Becauz tehy donnt want t0 try to etll ev4royne t0 use a diffrent sarvice just becuz onee L4eMT has a porblem
Uh, ya, Shutup. Just because you can replace an "e" with a "3" does not make you cool. You don't even do it right, so just stop before you get banned.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Thanks for insulting me, Hombre :(.

As for your question, it'd be hard to convince an entire forum to not use rapidshare..

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Spiderman.

C'mon though, am i the only one who has trouble with rapidshare? Surely other ISP's like Comcast use transparent proxies too? Or do most peeps have premium accounts on rapidshare? I can't pay for that...sadly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts