Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find the source of this image here:

I originally found this on an old fansite and I cannot seem to backtrace it anywhere else. According to the fansite, the woman in the image is tori, but of course, there is more than one tori. I tried phrasing keywords on youtube in case anyone uploaded a scene from the unknown original program but was unable to. So far I canceled out 2000 king of the ring, 2000 no way out, 1999 fully loaded, 1999 Wrestlemania XV,1999 royal rumble: no chance in hell, and 1998 WWFbreakdown. If anyone is wondering why I'm asking this, I really love Edge. :)

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,142 Posts
Are we sure it's not Terri Runnels?

There was a brief period in 1999-000 where Edge and Terri seemed to be intertwined in a story together if I remember correctly and she managed both him and Christian and this looks like Edge from round about that time.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Are we sure it's not Terri Runnels?

There was a brief period in 1999-000 where Edge and Terri seemed to be intertwined in a story together if I remember correctly and she managed both him and Christian and this looks like Edge from round about that time.
Wasn't the Hardy Boyz & E & C fighting for Terri Runnels services in 1999 or 2000?

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
Adding to what the others have mentioned it's definitely from an episode of Raw (The USA network logo on the side gives that away), so searching ppvs are pointless.

And if it is Terri Runnels it's probably from an episode of Raw between October 18th 1999 and Jan 24 2000

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yup, definitely Terri and around the T.I.T in '99.

Given Edge has a shirt on, it's likely a promo or a match of Christian's, not Edge's himself. He'd have his jacket/no shirt on if it was pre-match and no shirt if it was during.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Teri did not have shoulders like that. Looks like Tori.

Reactions: The XL 2

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks like Lillian Garcia to me. She was their ring announcer back then and the jaw shape kind of looks like hers.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Yeah, based on the bright front highlights in Edge's hair it had to be around 1999/2000.

...Holy fuck, can I pinpoint Edge's career based on a vague picture purely by his hair at the time?

God, I need a life.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
That's Torri Poch, not Torrie Wilson. Torrie Wilson was in WCW until 2001. Can't be her.

Reactions: optikk sucks
1 - 13 of 13 Posts