1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This:

or this:

which looks better?

Collected a few paychecks, thought I'd treat myself. Which should be my first wrestling shirt? I'm a bigger fan of the Rock and the shirt looks cool but I'm starting to like Punk and the shirt's pretty neat.

A little disappointed though, most of Rock's shirts suck.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldnt buy either, surely there are nicer looking ones available for the Rock & Punk.
That aftershock shirt for Punk's nice too, but I wanted a milder version of Punk's best in the world shirt. And I thought this was Rock's best shirt, his others are lame and pretty obnoxious. There's a white one that looked nice but the back had the team bring it slogan.

·
Registered
15,836 Posts
Stylistically I go with Punk (and personally as well) but if you prefer teh rock more... probably best you make your first shit one of his.

·
King James
24,698 Posts
I don't really like either shirt but I voted for The Rock's because it's a little bit better.

Imo, if you want a good Rock item get the 'Team Bring It' track jacket and for Punk 'The Best In The World' t-shirt of course.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like the punk t-shirt. I actually wouldn't mind having that one myself. Since you want a kind of subtle one, then the gray is the way to go.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
I completely agree with you that The Rock's shirts tend to suck. I was a little shocked to see he actually had a half-decent one. My only gripe with it, is the "Team Bring It" on the sleeve, but that's minor. Personally, I'd go with Punk's because I like the Chicago Flag design but since your favorite is Rock, you honestly couldn't go wrong with that one.

Edit: Unless you think it looks 'girly' now...lol. I don't think it does at all.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I completely agree with you that The Rock's shirts tend to suck. I was a little shocked to see he actually had a half-decent one. My only gripe with it, is the "Team Bring It" on the sleeve, but that's minor. Personally, I'd go with Punk's because I like the Chicago Flag design but since your favorite is Rock, you honestly couldn't go wrong with that one.

Edit: Unless you think it looks 'girly' now...lol. I don't think it does at all.
**** me...what's that thing in psychology called where you don't see something at first until someone points it out to you and then you can't stop seeing it? Something like that. there was a name for it, lol. I've fallen victim to it.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
**** me...what's that thing in psychology called where you don't see something at first until someone points it out to you and then you can't stop seeing it? Something like that. there was a name for it, lol. I've fallen victim to it.
Lol, I take it you didn't notice the "Team Bring It" on the sleeve?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm willing to bet Rock will have another new t-shirt when he returns next month or in November. I'd say wait and see for that. I personally have the "I Bring It" shirt. It's nice. Want the canadian Team Bring it shirt though. CM Punk's is awesome too. Still considering getting his regular one.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Listen to your heart.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts