Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you think if WWE had invisible strings hold up the tag title next to Truth as he walks down the ring, and he defends it as an insane face?

The credibility of the titles wouldn't get any worse, don't worry.

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
Fuck yeah thats way more cooler than Kofi having to be in yet another made up off the spot tag team.
Truth & Jimmy.. realistically all tag team title matches they'd have would be handicap matches lol.

·
Registered
963 Posts
What he could is "tag" Little Jimmy in, and while his opponents are trying to fight air, Truth can catch a breather, and "tag" back in when he's ready.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yeah, I always thought 'invisible strings' were what professional wrestling always needed.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
There was the japanese love doll wrestler, so why not a inviseble man wrestling. He has to meet Ziggler.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I would love it if he got the hot tag from Little Jimmy and his opponents, lets say Primo and Epico, started selling invisible moves. I'd piss myself laughing to be honest!

4000th post :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The thought of Ziggler selling for invisible Jimmy...

Mind=Blown.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I hope over the next 5-10 years Kofi Kingston win's the tag team titles with every conceivable thrown together partner.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
I think it was a good choice. The Colons just don't have any credibility (which is a WWE creative flaw but still). I have a feeling they put the belts on Truth and Kofi so they can feud with a new heel tag team, which should be good. I'd like to see them feud with several tag teams at the same time to put the belts over but doubt it.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I would love it if he got the hot tag from Little Jimmy and his opponents, lets say Primo and Epico, started selling invisible moves. I'd piss myself laughing to be honest!

4000th post :D
While I disagree with invisible strings and an invisible tag partner for Truth, I am waiting for Jimmy to get involved in matches when the heels try to cheat to win, and for opponents err I mean Dolph Ziggler to sell for Little Jimmy.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
lol, I can see WWE doing some sort of storyline where there's a "third wheel" situation between Truth-Kofi-Little Jimmy

Either Kofi or Little Jimmy will be the 3rd wheel

1 - 20 of 32 Posts