• No

Votes: 13 41.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Re: True or False: Rock VS Taker at next years Mania will Draw Bigger then rock/cena.

It won't. Rock-Taker fanbase are similar people in them, Rock-Cena fanbases are almost completely different.

Though one thing to wonder is that Rock-Taker might have more PAYING fans than Rock-Cena. More people might be interested in Rock-Cena cause of the whole "generation vs generation" stuff, but Taker-Rock might get more people who'd pay to see it.

·
Premium Member
15,557 Posts
Re: True or False: Rock VS Taker at next years Mania will Draw Bigger then rock/cena.

I actually think Taker/Rock would be a bigger draw. Cena/Rock should not happen again, Cena got his wish and faced off with a guy he dreamed of wrestling so it's time to move away from that.

·
Registered
128 Posts

It won't. Rock-Taker fanbase are similar people in them, Rock-Cena fanbases are almost completely different.

Though one thing to wonder is that Rock-Taker might have more PAYING fans than Rock-Cena. More people might be interested in Rock-Cena cause of the whole "generation vs generation" stuff, but Taker-Rock might get more people who'd pay to see it.
I don't think that matters. I think it would be more popular because it's two of the greatest superstars in wrestling history going head to head. The Rock has done everything anyone would dream of doing in the WWE except getting a shot to end the streak of the Undertaker. Personally, I think Rock should be the one to do it. Although, HHH might poop his pants if he found out WWE was going to let the Rock defeat Taker at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

Taker vs. Rock would be bigger drawing then Rock / Cena 2 however i doubt it would be as selling as rock / cena 1 due to the generation vs. generation thing. I can't see them doing ti purley because Taker and Rock are both incapable of getting boo'ed whereas both Cena and Lesnar could play the heel in the 2 feuds.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Taker vs. Rock would be bigger drawing then Rock / Cena 2 however i doubt it would be as selling as rock / cena 1 due to the generation vs. generation thing. I can't see them doing ti purley because Taker and Rock are both incapable of getting boo'ed whereas both Cena and Lesnar could play the heel in the 2 feuds.
yea thats kinda what i figured, i was still impressed that it drew that much actually, but Taker vs Rock today would draw more than cena/rock rematch

·
Registered
219 Posts

if you think they would your deluded,everyone knows taker isnt gonna lose and esp to the rock a guy who just uses the wwe to promote movies and not let cena go over him when in the long term has no benefit on anyone but the rocks ego

The Rock doesnt deserve to face Taker the guy uses the company whilst taker is a legend and actually respects the company and not uses it for his own benefit

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

Rock/Taker would definitely draw more than Cena/Rock II but in comparison to the "Once in a Lifetime" build, then no. Rock/Cena is truly "once in a lifetime" the first time it happened and featured two big stars from two different eras going against each other. Rock/Taker has happened in the past and everyone knows Taker would win.

if you think they would your deluded,everyone knows taker isnt gonna lose and esp to the rock a guy who just uses the wwe to promote movies and not let cena go over him when in the long term has no benefit on anyone but the rocks ego

The Rock doesnt deserve to face Taker the guy uses the company whilst taker is a legend and actually respects the company and not uses it for his own benefit
Except The Rock doesn't need WWE at all, but WWE does need him on the other hand. And he beat Cena because it was at his hometown and Mania is about sending fans home happy, which wouldn't be by having Cena beat him clean with the 5 moves of doom.

·
What?
13,511 Posts

I'm going to give you a list of reasons why this thread has been closed:

1. No comparison threads.
2. It's completely hypothetical and impossible to prove a case either way.
3. It's one of the dumbest and most pointless threads I've seen in a long time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.