Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eat my fuck and please die in a fucking vicious crash where your head flies through the windshield, while your body remains in the seat of your '87 Ford Pinto. You people are the fucking lowest, most pathetic form of life walking the face of the earth aside from sexual criminals.

Hell, I can't even imagine what mental fucking illness or birth defect some of you pieces of dogshit suffer from to think it's enjoyable in any kind of way to register onto a forum and start a bunch of bullshit threads. Seriously, what the fuck do you get out of it? Do you get satisfaction when you make a thread about nonsense and see how many people you can get to reply to it? :confused:

Is your life really so fucking sad that THIS is what amuses you? Have you failed so miserably at actual social existence that you can't even get along on the internet? You are sad, useless human excrement, and I hope you choke on your own fucking feces as a goat fucks you in the ass in while your mom laughs and thanks Jesus.

You fucking useless pieces of shit! You are not funny, or clever, or secretive! You're unoriginal fucking losers doing what every unoriginal loser does: you troll a forum seeking any kind of reaction or attention, even if it's negative. That's not amusing: it's a fucking sorry excuse for a life. Please stab yourself in the genitals with a butcher knife and post it on youtube. Think of all the views... ASSHOLES!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jupiter, there's a billion of them a week on here, it seems, but the latest piece of garbage is kellykellyfan411 or some crap. Registered yesterday. 4 posts. 3 useless threads. That dude is pretending to be a girl and I wanna watch him get thrown into a fucking wood chipper for being such a sorry sack of shit.

But these fucking useless troglodytes are a dime a dozen, and are all the same person to me: just some sorry, sad, pathetic person with no life and a very unimaginative sense of humor. I would literally laugh if I saw a troll I knew for sure was a troll on the street being mugged or beaten or run over. I don't hate many people, only one person in my life, I think I can apply that term to, but this "breed" of human beings are just loathsome scum crud on the inside of a dying fat man's caked up asscrack.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the hate is there, can't fault you for that. Would have given you an A for putting in Thepoof, JoshTM or perro though.
It's more about the idiots who get banned, get a new IP address, come back, make a few idiot threads, get banned again, repeat process. I mean, how much of a life DON'T you have when that's how you spend your time? Fuck... :fpalm

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Telling people to die because they are doing what you are aloud to do on a forum? It irritates me yes, but to wish death and most of all decapitation to them just because they made 3 tiny little threads? Seriously, if you are complaining about it maybe you should be the one that goes outside and makes more of a "Social Existence"... I have news for you, THIS IS THE INTERNET! People are going to do things that don't make sense or make everyone happy, honestly you just have to grow up and get over it, or just leave because all this bitching and moaning about it just draws more attention and makes it worse. Just sayin'

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
It's more about the idiots who get banned, get a new IP address, come back, make a few idiot threads, get banned again, repeat process. I mean, how much of a life DON'T you have when that's how you spend your time? Fuck... :fpalm
I agree man, I hate trolls, always will. I can say, hand on my heart that I've never trolled. Don't see the point in it. Actually me and Mr.Styles for a long time were the victims of trolling, it was really annoying. Like that CM Skittle with the constant bitchy garbage she comes out with, am I really suppose to believe she is a girl when on another form she told people she was a guy pretending? How sad can you get?

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
It is wrong to wish death on anyone and you are an asshole for it but have we even had any decent members in the past few months. Its just troll after troll.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Telling people to die because they are doing what you are aloud to do on a forum? It irritates me yes, but to wish death and most of all decapitation to them just because they made 3 tiny little threads? Seriously, if you are complaining about it maybe you should be the one that goes outside and makes more of a "Social Existence"... I have news for you, THIS IS THE INTERNET! People are going to do things that don't make sense or make everyone happy, honestly you just have to grow up and get over it, or just leave because all this bitching and moaning about it just draws more attention and makes it worse. Just sayin'
Hey, Captain Takes-Everything-Literal, slow down. It's called a rant.

They don't need a champion. This is the vent section, so get off my nuts if it doesn't apply to you--or have I struck a nerve? Is this not your first account? Do you like trolls or something?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Dont even troll tho, they just genuine unfunny, not at all clever garbage.
who are you? and i mean besides a complete fucking idiot.

its obvious you're a rejoiner, and your obession with this site (30 posts a day? really? wtf?) has just shown that you've come back with a vengeance to make up for the time you've missed.

good rant though. David Otunga and black child approve.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It is wrong to wish death on anyone and you are an asshole for it but have we even had any decent members in the past few months. Its just troll after troll.
Holy christ! Are you fucking brainwashed so bad by the bleeding heart PC global conglomerate that you can't differentiate between "over the top" and reality? I'm the asshole? look in the mirror, Doctor soft spot. Cry me a fucking river. "Asshole! you wished death on someone! wahhhh" :rolleyes:.

Get over it. It's a rant, not a fucking death threat. You can't tell raging exaggerrated insanity when you see it? You wann turn me in to the police. Fuck you and your hypersensitivity, pussy. It's a rant, not a literal explanation of my innermost desires. Jesus...

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
David Otunga, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, Matt Hardy and Michael Cole troll these boards harder than any memember.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
pretty sure David Otunga wins because he manages to troll the entire WWE universe. its at our dispense he has a job, and its at our dispense he currently succeeds. Michael Cole has actually managed to get fans, whereas Otunga just..........has a job.

and he's pumped about it.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Well apparently he's a Harvard Law graduate and engaged/married to a millionaire. I'm sure he'd do just fine without wrassling.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trolls are trolls
When you cut to the chase, yeah, that sums it up. I just felt like perhaps some of them needed it explained, as apparently a few are oblivious to how embarrassingly revealing their tactics are, and for some reason, think what they do is clever or tricky. No. It's just pissing in the wind.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pretty sure David Otunga wins because he manages to troll the entire WWE universe. its at our dispense he has a job, and its at our dispense he currently succeeds. Michael Cole has actually managed to get fans, whereas Otunga just..........has a job.

and he's pumped about it.

David Otunga approves of this David Otunga plug.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Hey, Captain Takes-Everything-Literal, slow down. It's called a rant.

They don't need a champion. This is the vent section, so get off my nuts if it doesn't apply to you--or have I struck a nerve? Is this not your first account? Do you like trolls or something?
No shit this is my first account. No I don't like trolls, but I dislike whiners and complainers more.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts