Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel as though we could have gone without creating "Hollywood Johnson". He is our fault and we should feel terrible for it. First of all he tries to become accepted quickly which can only be described on a wrestling forum as a "monster push". Quickly going after the top heels he made this thread. http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/514704-worst-ranters-all-time.html

Unfortunately he was just too new and no one gave a damn, he then bombarded the section with other worthless threads like this one. http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/514597-got-caught-wanking-last-night.html

But disaster struck, he wasn't accepted then either. Realising he had exposed himself for a try hard, die hard tool, he was forced to become a troll for some reason. Even then he ripped off Puggle and tried to attack him in hopes of being accepted, again this failed. http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/523436-r-i-p-puggle.html

In his defence he's becoming slightly more original, posting rules for his threads. Sadly until he gets rid of his never funny similes and ballbag metaphors, he's just never going to be very good.

Now why have I made this rant...

Because history (in WF years, couple of months = thousands of years) it's happening again. We have rejected, mocked and just generally exposed P.Smith's moronic posting. I do take the blame for this, but he's becoming increasingly more troll like with every post. We must stop P.Smith before it's too late, I propose the following action.

We troll him until he dies. With every post, we find out what's wrong with it and make that comment. If he's right then he's extra wrong. If he's wrong then he's super wrong. It's in your hands now.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
P.Smith is a troll? He's a way better poster than u

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Your absolutely right when it comes down to Hollywood Johnson; the poor guy just wanted to be accepted and, when turned down, had to go to trolling just to get attention. It is a pretty sad story.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
BASTURD.

anyway, i don't think P.Smith is that widely regraded as a fool, Jupes. i think it's mostly you, and maybe a couple others. he's nowhere near the hate of Hollywood Johnson. you're going to have to work a little harder to expose this apparent idiocy of him before we can all jump and troll him to his destined trollhood.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
P.Smith is getting very troll like take a look at the "Punk_4_life Presents: I'm 4 years in the past because of my country so here is a rant about parody movies from 2005-2006" thread.

Proof is there he realized he tried to hard from the start and now must become an ugly troll.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
A rant about me?

I... I just don't know what to say... I didn't think I'd been here long enough... I didn't think anybody knew who I was... this is just...

*breaks down*

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Not yet but with posts like the one in this thread he is heading in that general direction. All Jupiter is trying to do is save him before he becomes what we turned Hollywood Johnston into.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
it's gonna take a lot more hate to turn P.Smith anything close to a troll.

i honestly think he might be competition for you if a rantsamania match was booked, Jupes. you're still not fully recovered from your troll sesh.

question - does P.Smith still have Jupiter on ignore? seems like a pretty lousy thing to miss out on a rant about yourself.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
This seems like an interesting feud to be honest. Not exactly main event caliber but some real hatred is showing.

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
P. Smith wins with interference from Hollywood Johnson's fellas. So by no means does this victory count as getting a push.

There's no way he will end up trolling that bad though. But if you have people on ignore on a FORUM, then you might as well just log out and go to sleep. If your too much of a pussy to handle internet convo's/bashing, then cancel your internet service provider and subscribe to a magazine of some sort. No one can hurt your feelings then.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
There's no way he will end up trolling that bad though. But if you have people on ignore on a FORUM, then you might as well just log out and go to sleep. If your too much of a pussy to handle internet convo's/bashing, then cancel your internet service provider and subscribe to a magazine of some sort. No one can hurt your feelings then.
So why should I have to put up with something I don't have to?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts