1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i don't get it?

pretty fucking stupid, tbh. redead, scrilla, myself and others troll that place much more effectively.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
i've pretty much retired from the TNA section having run off Mankind213313 and with Raven Ryder banned.. I think a lot of the Sting fanboys having quit and Jon Power hiding under a new account it has been destroyed. TNA's product does a pretty good job of trolling their own people too.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
Trolling TNA fans is like beating up retards. Yes, you can do it, but you can also aim so much higher.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Jeff Hardy going to TNA kinda destroyed any act of legitimate trolling in that section. I mean, trolling TNA is like trolling Nazi Germany. You can say whatever you want about it, it's all bad no matter what anyone says.

·
9,748 Posts
you should look at it from the forum...

Spoilers and booking meeting minutes

AJ Styles released, click thread for link
no, i get that.

still, hardly worth it. you got like five or six responses, and all anyone did was facepalm or not really care. agreed with above, doing it in a subtle way is much more funny and way more effective.

·
9,748 Posts
That's funny seeing as how those two threads where started with your second account.
the epicness of "pot calling the kettle black" is just way too much to ignore. poof, your thoughts on your hilariously retarded 2nd account?

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
the epicness of "pot calling the kettle black" is just way too much to ignore. poof, your thoughts on your hilariously retarded 2nd account?
The Cena 123 account wasn't mine. The guy even bashed me, I already proved it to be someone else remember? The mods thought he was me because his email address was almost the same as mine but it's been proven to be someone else.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
oh wow now he denies it. you obviously bashed yourself on a troll account lmao. he bashed you then praised you as the greatest member ever or w.e like a day after your name was changed? looooool yeah rite.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I have a serious question about trolling the TNA section, how exactly are people supposed to tell the difference between the trolls' threads/posts and the TNA-Listers' ones?

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
oh wow now he denies it. you obviously bashed yourself on a troll account lmao. he bashed you then praised you as the greatest member ever or w.e like a day after your name was changed? looooool yeah rite.
:lmao

I remember that too, everybody was shitting on Poof then Cena123yay comes in and says "he's the greatest poster ever, leave him the hell alone!!"

Rajah or someone said they had the same email...

Thanks for the lulz poofster, like your sig btw

·
9,748 Posts
The Cena 123 account wasn't mine. The guy even bashed me, I already proved it to be someone else remember? The mods thought he was me because his email address was almost the same as mine but it's been proven to be someone else.
honestly, all jokes aside, are you actually retarded? i'd hate to keep busting on you if you were, i'd feel bad. Cena 123 (you) praised you dude. i remember the rant perfectly where he came in here and said you were one of the best posters and everyone else sucked.

and its a little late to be denying it, you never proved shit.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts