• Slow walkers
  • Unnecessary packaging on products
  • Coffee shops
  • A blocked nose
  • Changing the bedding
  • Call centres in India
  • Religious people stopping me in the streets
  • Even worse - religious people coming to my fucking house
Theres a million more - I will add as they spring to mind.

·
Premium Member
17,063 Posts
You joined 8 hours ago and already made a rant?

When an asshole user gets banned, rejoins, then continues being an asshole user.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You joined 8 hours ago and already made a rant?

When an asshole user gets banned, rejoins, then continues being an asshole user.
I'm not a previously banned user but thanks for the welcome.

Thought this section of the forum was for light hearted bantering but evidently not.

·
Premium Member
17,063 Posts
Toxic players online
Does this include campers? Specifically, first person shooters where someone hides behind a garbage can you commonly run past and snipes people.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Lip smacking and teeth sucking while eating
When food/drink goes past expiration date
Gossip (though it's really not trivial)
TV Ads

·
Registered
868 Posts
Does this include campers? Specifically, first person shooters where someone hides behind a garbage can you commonly run past and snipes people.

Lol, sadly no. I suck at shooters. I generally play fighters, with a break for final fantasy every few years.

Anime fighters mostly. Most of those communities are understandably pretty spoiled. Ragequits and lag switches galore..

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Leaving the bar or the club to grab something out of my car in the parking lot or to take a phone call. Then, being asked for ID by the bouncer upon trying to return. If I leave and come back a couple hours later I could see but a couple of minutes?

·
Registered
172 Posts
People that think 2020 was the start of a new decade.

People that say "Diamonds don't shine, they reflect" because they saw a meme on social media and don't know what "shine" means.

·
Registered
265 Posts
"Hubs"
"Bff"
"Bucket list"
Me Too claims from an incident that occurred 2 decades ago
The My Pillow Guy
Big Pharma Ads
Stupid posting on social media

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
One thing that has been really giving me the shits lately is when you're walking in an area with limited space (Corridor, shopping aisle, train car etc) and someone just decides to take that space to stop (Often with their dopey family) and start doing something time consuming that blocks everyone or forces them to try and force their way around whatever is stopping them.

Also, I don't know if other countries have them but here in New South Wales, Australia we have a quiet carriage on long train journeys (Usually from city to city). In these carriages you're meant to play your music only on headphones, not talk, not speak on the phone and generally keep quiet. I work one overnight shift a week where I finish at 5 AM and I ride the train home from 6 AM to 8 AM and I try to get at least 90 minutes of sleep but there is always some motherfucker who decides to start talking or make a call or play the guitar (Happened once a few years ago) in the quiet carriage. I don't understand how people are so unaware.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts