Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has benn annoying me the last couple of weeks. He has been Copy and Pasting stuff from Wrestling-Edge.com and then making a thread about it. He has done it about 10 times and it just gets on my nerves that he dont make threads with his own thoughts than just stealing things.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I have to agree with that. I have noticed he copies articles from PWS and posts them. That is fine, but it would make sense to post your thoughts after the post. He also made numerous threads during Raw the other day which I had to merge into one. We encourage people to make new threads, that keeps the boards moving, but putting a bit of your own input into them makes them more worth while.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
^^^ I agree. I see the only point in copying and pasting threads straight from the site is when they are results or spoilers from previous shows.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Apparently some people don't visit the W-E main site or other newsboards (although I find that a little hard to believe).

I agree that posting news without commenting on it or adding some kind of slant to the information somehow is pointless and is posting for posting's sake. However, they've remained open to keep the forums turning over and to try to promote posting.

B

·
0 Posts
I never visit W-E's main site. I always go to Backstage Wrestling. A lot of other people probably do the same thing. I find W-E's main site to have a lot of "useless" news. It might of changed since the last time I have been to it.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #5 :
I never visit W-E's main site. I always go to Backstage Wrestling. A lot of other people probably do the same thing. I find W-E's main site to have a lot of "useless" news. It might of changed since the last time I have been to it.

:shocked: :cuss:

BANNED!!

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^We can only live in hope Hobo. Actually, I never use the main site either. It is second on my list though.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I don't use Wrestling-Edge either. I only really use Wrestlezone, i know it's all the same news but i prefer WZ's layout/interface. It often suprises me how i could randomly pick out any wrestling news site and find that Ryan Clark has weaseled his way on to it. When you think of the WIC as a whole, most of it is linked to him. Slut.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I go the Wrestling-Edge every day as soon I get home from school plus I find all the Useless information interesting.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
i like the useless information, and i for one would wish to send mick support if his house burnt down. Hes still a human being with 4 children and a wife and needs a house, even if mick wasn't hurt was his family, the news tell us these things you see and its interesting, you sick sick human being have you no feelings??? you monster i hate you you should rot in hell for wanting micks family to burn :angry: damn you damn you straight to hell!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I don't think he meant it that way, I think he's just saying that they also have news not related to wrestling... but still I use W-E cause of it's layout, I think it's helpful..

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
I used to go to other boards and post but now i just dont see any point in it because i get bored trying to build up posts and deal with all that newbie crap. (its not that nice). And ive only been on the w-e main site like four times most of the information from wrestling that i need is on this board in the wrestling forums or on wwe.com. I dont see any need for visiting anywhere else.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm sorry about being an ass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts