Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,179 Posts
If we aren't getting Sasha vs Bayley this is really the second best thing,

Both Trish and Sasha have been wanting to face each other and as we saw from 18RR they clearly have great chemistry.

·
Registered
22,869 Posts
If it were on a Friday that would be one thing, but it being on a Thursday has me confused.

But then again, I mean why would Trish even dangle the Sasha carrot in front of people's faces if it didn't mean anything? I'm intrigued at least.

·
The EST of NXT
28,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it were on a Friday that would be one thing, but it being on a Thursday has me confused.

But then again, I mean why would Trish even dangle the Sasha carrot in front of people's faces if it didn't mean anything? I'm intrigued at least.
Especially at a time when we think she won't even get a significant Mania match. This is torture if it ends up being something small.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Well,if it happen,we will have two HOF Canadians who make appearance at Wrestlemania.

·
Premium Member
9,772 Posts
Bayley/Sasha vs KW vs Trish/Lita vs Nattie/Beth at Mania?

This seems weird to dangle in-front of fans.

Also, after last night, might as well have Trish beat Bayley for the title and defend against Sasha at WM. Just book short-term one offs from now one cause who gives a shit about stories and characters developing.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I thought Trish said she retired after the Charlotte match?

Of course, you only retire from Wrestling when you're dead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts