Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it was announced that there would be a "triple main event" when SmackDown comes back to New Orleans in June. The episode will be the last main roster WWE show in the city before WrestleMania 34 takes place at the Superdome next April.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/article/wwe-5-biggest-new-orleans-moments?sf80800027=1

SD Live June 13th :

Jinder Mahal vs. Randy Orton - WWE Title.

Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles - U.S Title.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hopefully Randy takes that title back.

He's coming for you Hunter, then he will surpass Cena & Flair :banderas

Reactions: Eliko

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Don't they have a PPV that very Sunday? Would surprise me because I would think Orton vs. Mahal and AJ vs. KO would be saved for MITB.
Yeah, MITB is that very Sunday. Seems totally bizarre to me that they would have these matches on the show right before the PPV. Will someone become number 1 contender and fight the winner of Orton/Mahal? Perhaps the same situation with Owens/Styles?

Nak/Ziggler could both be in the MITB match i guess, but the other two are downright strange.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully Randy takes that title back.

He's coming for you Hunter, then he will surpass Cena & Flair :banderas

HHH will say that CM Punk is the best in the world on live TV before he will let Randy win his 14th title.

I think Jinder is going to have a long long "JBL like" title reign.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
My guesses for how and why this will go down:

AJ will win the US title, before going onto the MITB match, which will include Owens.

Jinder will face Orton at MITB but it will be a Triple threat (most likely including Rusev), which is why they will go one on one the Smackdown before.

Shinsuke will beat Ziggler again. Both possibly involved in the MITB as well, which is why their blowoff will happen on Smackdown.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
HHH will say that CM Punk is the best in the world on live TV before he will let Randy win his 14th title.

I think Jinder is going to have a long long "JBL like" title reign.
Randy said he wanna wrestle for 10 more years, he will easily have a few more title runs during that period.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Yeah, here's hoping Orton wins the title back tomorrow night, don't wait until mid June.

·
Premium Member
44,393 Posts
Yeah, that'll knock me out of the doldrums. Give me the same exact matches I just saw!

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Wasn't it rumoured Jinder's getting a test run? If he does well he won't drop it

Obviously if he stinks up the joint then... #14

lol at "triple main event"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts