Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now your all probably wondering when triple h when will return. I'm as curious as you are on this one. Well the story angle i've read on the internet was that Hunter will return as a heel. And we all know triple h makes a great heel. But to be apart of NEXUS ?. I don't know what im reading is rumuors or what is likely to happen

But what i want to know is if triple h returns do you think he'll be a heel or a face? in my opinion i'd think he'll come back as a heel it'll shoot Raw ratings up high. Because the only main heel we have right now on RAW is Barrett. But that's not enough because smackdown is loaded with heels. So if he returns as a heel or face who'd he fued with ? and will he be apart of NEXUS ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smackdown isnt loaded with heels. off the top of my head i can only think of kane and del rio
There are quite a few followed after Del Rio & Kane but i guess i over exaggerated a bit

Dolph Ziggler
Cody Rhodes
Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Tyler Reks

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
i dont think Trips will be involved with the nexus if he is a heel cos at the fan supershow thingy he called out the roster to beat down the nexus or maybe they didnt wanna have trips be behind it all at a house show and are waiting for him to return to tv. If he does i could see him as a heel manager more than a active wrestler

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Never believe what you read on the internet, its all speculation. The people who claim to know what's going to happen for example the dirtsheets know about as much as you on the matter.

He'll probably return as a super face to save John Cena from Nexus.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never believe what you read on the internet, its all speculation. The people who claim to know what's going to happen for example the dirtsheets know about as much as you on the matter.

He'll probably return as a super face to save John Cena from Nexus.
Yeah i can see that happening
and Yes but sometimes the internet can be 50% correct about the storylines and the other 50% is just bullshit

Reactions: TKOW

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the group will not survive without a major heel. the only way to play this storyline out is to fully turn john cena heel to take the nexus to the next level and run through raw and have a super face hhh come in to combat the group. or have a heel hhh return and have the super face cena destroy the group. it makes perfect sense to have barrett win the championship so that cena can get out of the group. this will allow a spot for hhh to enter as the heel mastermind that devised the whole plan to get cena to do all the diry work and bring the titles to the nexus. hhh leads the nexus on a run through the wwe with cena still fighting the good fight. with hhh, this way the nexus stays relevant without having cena in the group.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Well he probably won't return next week because it is a taped show. This week maybe or Survivor Series

1 - 11 of 11 Posts