Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/1121/534022/triple-h/

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
-- WWE Divas and real-life twins Brie and Nikki Bella turn 27 years old today! Happy B-Day to both!

-- Triple H is expected to return to television "at any time", according to WWE sources.

"H" has been sidelined since April, after he underwent surgery to repair a torn tendon. He was expected to return over the summer, but he suffered a torn biceps while shooting a film for WWE Studios, thus delaying his much anticipated return.

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,049 Posts
As much as dirt sheets speak bollocks and this is probably just assumptions based upon him fighting Del Rio and saying himself he is nearly ready to return (after some gym time) as opposed to ACTUAL sources, this does give me 0.01% more hope that he will help Nexus tongiht when Cena is beating them down.

·
Registered
417 Posts
He'll be back asap imo. The ego can only stay off tv for so long.

in other, more exciting news, The Bella's turned 27..........mmmmm twins!

·
Banned
354 Posts
I forgot about him. I wonder if he returns tonight. If he does, then it'll be one hell of a show since I completely see Miz cashing in his MITB case.

·
Registered
224 Posts
HHH to return to Summerslam tonight and start a fued with either Orton or Cena, it would get a huge reaction and id love to see him back, plus i really think that HHH is behind the 'bigger picture'

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I know this kinda off-topic but what the hell.

Isn't it amazing how a couple years ago there were multiple smarks on the IWC saying "Wait till Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Batista, Christian, Edge, & Kane are all gone. WWE's gonna suck then" Now only two of the people on that list are active and WWE is probably at the best it's been in the last three years.

Just thought I'd point that out.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know this kinda off-topic but what the hell.

Isn't it amazing how a couple years ago there were multiple smarks on the IWC saying "Wait till Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Batista, Christian, Edge, & Kane are all gone. WWE's gonna suck then" Now only two of the people on that list are active and WWE is probably at the best it's been in the last three years.

Just thought I'd point that out.
Got a point there. They've made Barrett/Orton w/ Cena as Ref as unpredictable as possible. But like another user said on an earlier thread, there's gonna be at least ONE person whining and moaning how "predictable the outcome is"

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I doubt he was that injured. Just a spin story to explain him slacking off the majority of the year. Either way..his return is a bad sign for Raw.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
It's obvious he's returning soon anyways, I don't know that it will be tonight though.

·
Banned
354 Posts
HHH to return to Summerslam tonight and start a fued with either Orton or Cena, it would get a huge reaction and id love to see him back, plus i really think that HHH is behind the 'bigger picture'
You mean Survivor Series sport ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts