Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had some problems and stopped watching the show for a couple of months. At the time that Triple H got "injured", to be exact. So is there any speculation on when he may return or any other news about him?

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
He's out with an arm injury/impending birth of his kid atm but there are rumours that he might return and play a role in this whole Nexus thing or as the Raw GM. Yep, there's a lot of speculation lol.

·
Ho!
17,481 Posts
Actually, if Triple H returned as the GM, and stayed out of in ring action... more specifically the main event, then I think I would really like that actually. Triple H is one of the best mic workers in the company, have him come back as GM, maybe as a heel GM for that matter, and it can get very interesting for Raw.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I hope he comes back soon. With Shaemus making a truce with The Nexus that could be interesting to see how HHH gets involved.

HHH comes back as face and can face Shaemus with no interference from Nexus. (Which would probably be a let down)
Or he comes back as heel and maybe part of the Nexus forcing Shaemus to break his truce.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
It's funny because I got the WWE magazine in the mail and was entitled "The King Returns" but he won't be coming back within the near future.

·
Registered
10 Posts
previously joining WWE, triple begin his wrestling career with World Championship Wrestling in 1993, He later changed his name to Triple H and adopted an alternative image in the stable D-Generation X (DX). After the dissolution of DX, Triple H was pushed as a main event wrestler, winning several singles championships.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
So I had some problems and stopped watching the show for a couple of months. At the time that Triple H got "injured", to be exact. So is there any speculation on when he may return or any other news about him?
Roghly translated, "I'm just out of Jail" :lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts