Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
It'll probably be Triple H vs AJ Styles with DX and the OC in their respective corners. This reaks of a mania match.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,283 Posts
Punk is the only opponent who would generate any considerable interest, given their history. But that's not going to happen. But I'm sure he'll find someone to fight like always.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Another poster said this as a joke and for the record I don't believe it's going to happen ( although I really wouldn't write it off)

I could very well likely see them doing Orton and Edge at the Saudi Arabia show and then doing HHH and Edge at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
Hopefully Triple H doesn't have a match this year, he really isn't needed anyways.

·
Registered
22,636 Posts
I mean, he's Triple H. He'll find some to worm into a prime Mania match with a big entrance and all that. This year though there's really no obvious opponent for him.

The only thing I can really think of is facing off against Rollins's crew in some big tag match, teaming with guys like Owens and Joe, who he has history with. Maybe that or AJ since AJ is kind of out in the cold with Drew facing Lesnar and Orton going after Edge. That's assuming AJ will even be healthy enough come Mania time.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts