Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yes show up with his wife and headline the show. Of course they need a reason to be there so they'll find some famous sports figure male or female and pair them up with a WWE superstar male or female in a mixed tag match and somehow HHH will walk out the world champion and maybe even Stephanie could walk out the women's champion. Don't forget Shane O Mac doing some stunts in a match too.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I was actually thinking about this earlier today also. Usually by early January theirs at least some idea who he’s wrestling but so far nothing!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Vs CM Punk or something I guess?
Punk is not coming back. Even if we’re operating in an alternate universe where there was even a slim chance of Punk coming back, it sure as hell wouldn’t be to face HHH considering being booked for a mania match against HHH is part of the reason he walked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,518 Posts
Aw man, now HHH is going to insert himself in the 'mania card because this topic remembered him about it.:oops:

·
Premium Member
9,654 Posts
It's weird they never did the Shane/HHH match. Despite everything and it will probably take a lot of time from other wrestlers, I do think this program could generate a lot of interest and may involve many wrestlers in the lead up.

Shane looks to be doing nothing as well, so why not run with it.

I needed a breather during WM last year so I slept through the Batista/HHH match. Let Shane/HHH be this match for this year ;)

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I assume his biggest desire is have fight with someone who is considering as his biggest rival or nemesis before he closes his career as performer.

I mean this guy

1 - 20 of 48 Posts