Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL Holding his belt for him, along with Bieber and 50 Cent. Someone get a video! So awkward.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I was hoping you would provide the vid and or pic.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Ah shit, a stream. My comp is slow as shit, but thanks anyway. I watched Floyd hang with 50 before the fight, so no surprise there. lol

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
:lmao

I saw Floyd backstage coming to the ring, suddenly HHH is there in the corner lol. then I see Bieber blocking the camera in the ring with all the belts, classic position, especially on HHH. Floyd is a machine, if you can book a world champion, Floyd Mayweather is the best booked world champion in the history of this world. The crowd was confused because Cotto threw a lot and they popped big but you can see that only a few actually connected. Would be interesting to see if this PPV broke the all time PPV record(also a Floyd fight), first boxing fight I watch in MANY years.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
LOL @ Beiber, caught it about the 8th round to the end surprisingly the vid was working decent for me. After the 8th were cotto had floyd backed into corner, seemed like it was all floyd after that.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
H selling that arm injury and just in general looking like a boss.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Oh man, I'm so confused on whether or not this is photoshopped. The guy on the far left looks photoshopped for some reason and that HHH looks so well composed that his aura is pretty much the same aura I'm usually getting from him when he's not in that COO mode. He just looks like the dominance that is the Gameeeeeeeaaaaaaaa. I'm repping this btw.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts