Wrestling Forum banner

Triple H VS Undertaker at WM 28

2668 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  -Halo-
From what I gather, HHH and Undertaker are both getting ready to completely retire. I think it would be absolutely epic to have them both compete against each other in a retirement match at WM 28 (2012). Not a match where the loser retires and the winner goes on, but one where they both acknowledge and everyone knows first-hand going in that this will be the last match for both of these legends.

It also looks like in a year or so Vince will turn the reigns over to his son-in-law, HHH. So the storyline leading up to WM28 would be the streak vs. the Chairman/CEO slot. An epic battle ending with the streak finally ending (shocking everyone!) and HHH becoming the official Chairman/CEO of the WWE.

Just thought that would be an incredibly interesting storyline and great way for both these legends to end their in-ring career.

But then again, I kind of hope Taker goes out with the streak still in tact…

What do you think?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
i like HHH undertaker fued from wrestlemania 17 i think it was but i couldnt stand HHH taking undertaker streak i just think he is a shovenistic pig and has to have as many accolades and acheivement under his belt.

i would like it if they did it ina way that hey you retired my best friend kind of thing or HHH goes over undertaker at EC gets the best of him on weekly shows and then HHH gets completely buried by badass undertaker not that deadman shit that would be epic

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
If HHH ended the streak he would need to hire security to protect him from the mass of enraged smarks trying to kill him lol. I'd like to see the match but not necessarily with the second stip added. I personally don't feel like the streak should ever end. They should have Taker retire at the Survivor Series after where he can put somebody over and if WWE are so desperate to get rid of the PPV, have it be retired too as the birthplace of the Undertaker.

· Registered
2,800 Posts
That's fine but we don't know what will happen in wrestling this next year if someone will get a mega push, if anyone will return etc. It can be hard to predict what's going to happen in a years time.

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
That's fine but we don't know what will happen in wrestling this next year if someone will get a mega push, if anyone will return etc. It can be hard to predict what's going to happen in a years time.
like they said in the wrestlemania 24 intro promo 'alot can happen in a year, anything can happen in a year'

· Registered
4,666 Posts
If I'm forced to see Triple H come back at all, I'm all for it because Triple H will lose. Much like Shawn Michaels, there's no way he's breaking the streak.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.