Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Ross beat triple h, is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in wrestling.
What other no hopers beating the a top heal or face do you have fond memorys of?

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I remember when Teddy Long was referee and he was put in a tag team match, he ended up winning for his team. The irony in this makes me laugh.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
wasnt that the match where Batista came down, batista bomb'd HHH and put Ross on HHH for the count?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah! its just funny because at the time of it happening there was much discussion about him not putting talent over or he was helping booking the show

·
Ho!
18,877 Posts
HHH... he's beaten everyone there is to beat...

except JR. :lmao

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol wonder why the ref didnt disqualify jim ross.
Love the cometary as well...since it was when coachman was up triple h's ass

·
Registered
81 Posts
brooklyn brawler, the ultimate jobber, beat HHH long before that, ofcourse with interference from chris jericho.
If you ever meet someone who only knew Triple H circa 2002-2004, and they wonder how someone so overrated and stale could be so over, show them his work in 2000. He redefined what a heel was.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
The ultimate no-hoper jobber with surprise victories would be Freddy Joe Floyd, who only won about 2 matches ever, against HHH and JBL. Granted both guys were curtain jerkers at the time.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Didn't Kevin Federline beat Cena somewhere down the road.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.