Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious if anyone knows, how long does it usually take before they put these up on netflix?

I don't really wanna buy the dvd/blu ray since i know netflix will have the main thing i'm wanting to see on there in a while the documentary. I could care less about the matches on there since it looks as though they just pulled Triple H matches out of a hat and stuck them on there.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
why would you want to see that anyway? its just an hour and 30 minutes of Trips listing all the people he's buried because it was best for business.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
why would you want to see that anyway? its just an hour and 30 minutes of Trips listing all the people he's buried because it was best for business.
It was actually a really good package of his career.

We got so used to him burying people in interminable feuds in the last 2 or 3 that I, personally, forgot how damn good he was. It was nice to be reminded. There was some serious revisionist history (they damn near Benoited Chyna, among other things) but for the most part, it was pretty close to what I remember.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I enjoyed the doco tbh. I know people will scream ''WWE propaganda'' but eh. Also didn't mind the match selection, as theres quite a bit of stuff i didn't have.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
i generally like these sets, but like hell i'll waste of minute watching that doc of lies. he married the boss' daughter to advance his career. end of story. he's a piece of shit. he's a good performer, but a piece of shit.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'd say it'll be on Netflix by the end of the year, just on the fact that most of their newer releases make it on there.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
it's a good documentary. I ended up coming out of it liking triple h a little. Not by what people said about him, but what he said about himself and how honest he was.

As for the small interview segments from current wwe wrestlers, well it's plain sucking up to the boss. Didn't expect anything different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts