Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm Just A Sick Guy.
1,916 Posts
Trips is just trying to get that heat from every segment of WWEs' market, he could have an account here himself; and if he does that would actually make him a part of the IWC.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I seemed real to me dammnit! And if it was, then Sting vs. HHH is my match to watch at Mania. It's only gonna heat up even more.

My thing is that Booker T was terrible on the mic, and as a legend/hall of famer/commentator, you would think he'd be more smooth. And the way he looked at the camera as he was heading back to the announcer's table, he looked shooked. You can't fake that look.

But then again, HHH and Booker are well aware of how people perceived their feud in 2003, so maybe they wrote to look flow with as much realism as possible.

They need HHH/Sting to close Mania. Last three matches should be HHH/Sting, Divas match, Ladder Match.

·
Ho!
18,845 Posts
Tonight's promo was bad, and the entire feud has been underwhelming. He takes 10-15 minutes to get a point across that could be done in two, and he's not the greatest talker to make it interesting like Paul Heyman or Bray Wyatt can there's.

Part with Booker was decent though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.