Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
While I can't see this happening anytime too soon, I think the idea of it after Triple H is retired from wrestling has a lot of appeal. Why? Well, Triple H takes a smaller perspective at the business than his father-in-law, who's obsessed with being a part of the "entertainment industry" and having Raw be some kind of "variety show" or whatever. Triple H loves pro wrestling, and under his stewardship could potentially be a great Wrestling Show on a consistent basis. I'd love to see him given the chance once he hangs 'em up.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
HHH as an on screen GM as well as head writer would be good. It's about time we get some GM's that dont suck.

·
Registered
128 Posts
With Triple H at the helm, I see Smackdown becoming much more of a wrestling-oriented show, which is good since it needs to differentiate itself from the wrestling--slash--soap opera--slash--occasional variety show that Raw is.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I'd like HHH as the head writer and a strong assistant writer under him that has some control. You never know, HHh might push some people down because of personal preference but I'm sure he knows how to write a good show.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't see HHH wrestling while being the lead writer for Smackdown.......way too much work.
I'm sure Triple H will be on the HBK schedule soon. I only see him coming back for one last full run.

What the hell makes you think Triple H is a writer?
Really? This man knows the business. Probably more than his wife.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Triple H should book everything except himself.

No more writers, just get a pen and a notebook and book every PPV and BIG TV match until wrestlemania.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
how the fuck do any of you know how good of a writer HHH is?
Lol. I agree. Can I say that a man in Kentucky named John Silver would be a good basketball player? It makes just as much sense as Triple H is a good writer.

Seriously, I would welcome him as a backstage writer, as long as he is NEVER seen on TV again. I think it's way overdue for this to happen, both not being on TV and writing wrestling shows. At least give him a chance.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts