Registered
572 Posts
"NFL got a problem with their balls... we don't have a problem with our balls"

"We're going to go face to face with our problems... with our balls."

Hahah, this guy.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It's about Curtis Axel 100%. How WWE thinks this will get heat on HHH and make Reigns sympathetic is beyond me. It's gonna back fire and make Reigns get booed harder.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
It's about Curtis Axel 100%. How WWE thinks this will get heat on HHH and make Reigns sympathetic is beyond me. It's gonna back fire and make Reigns get booed harder.
I don't think it will be because technically Erik Rowan stole his spot when he attacked him and entered the rumble and was thrown over the top rope.

That was clearly the angle they were going with but the commentators just did a bad job of putting it over.

I think it will just be the authority putting road blocks in Reigns way to try and make us root for him. He'll have to compete in a match at Fast Lane to keep his title shot or something like that. :shrug

Another multi-man match is just what Reigns needs when he is two months away from the biggest singles match of his life :vince5 :lol

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
fpalm why are people suprised?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
My guess to, as soon as I saw the opening segment on SD last night, I just face palmed a little. They are going to have the authority "hold down" Reigns to get fan support for him, or basically try and recreate the entire year's worth of Daniel Bryan v Authority into the next 2 months with Reigns.

It will backfire completely IMO, in fact if the Authority is going to try and start holding Reigns down it may turn out to be a defacto face turn for the Authority :maury

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
My guess to, as soon as I saw the opening segment on SD last night, I just face palmed a little. They are going to have the authority "hold down" Reigns to get fan support for him, or basically try and recreate the entire year's worth of Daniel Bryan v Authority into the next 2 months with Reigns.

It will backfire completely IMO.
Reigns vs. Axel, Big Show, Kane & Rusev in a 4 on 1 handicap match to keep his #1 contendership.

That'll get the fans behind Reigns. :vince$ :trips2

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
The perspective on these never makes sense. Am I supposed to be angry that HHH insists on WWE's capability to do anything and hitting 1 million views? Good job, HH- no wait! You said something bad about Sting!

These are confusing.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
If it's about Axel, then we will probably hear "LET'S GO AXEL!" for the first time ever :mark:
Not if they have a crowd like they did last night. Denver doesn't seem like a smark city

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
You also said that Reigns wouldn't get booed at Rumble, and that he wouldn't get any boos on SmackDown.

;)
I was wrong about the rumble, but I never said he wouldn't get boos last night I said he would get mixed and I was right. And it will probably be mixed again on Monday

1 - 20 of 54 Posts