Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's clearly still got what it takes. Had a great match vs. one of the best... he should come back and wrestle full time for another couple of years. I thought that he was going to lose and thus get fired, only to return a full time wrestler not as COO.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Ya well its nice to know he can still put guys over lol. i'm not a punk fan but if triple h is gonna be a part time wrestler he probably shouldn't beat one of the big name guys. Also cena killed del rio in the feud. but Orton showed that he can really make someone as bad as henry look great.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why not? you'd rather watch the high quality of miz and r-truth?

if he's still got what it takes and his body can put up with the demands of full time wrestling, then no doubt about it, he should be back in. he's great on the mic, he's great in the ring. he's a future hall of famer. he's certainly more entertaining than most of the yahoos on display these days.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
He really shouldn't. His age in the ring is starting to show from tonight and, pace wise, couldn't keep up with Punk's flow. He's fine for a semi-main event attraction but the Game's days have passed him.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Triple Favre still wants the spotlight. remember "no ones bigger than the business" i guess he figures that doesn't apply to him?

·
Registered
546 Posts
No, he should be a corporate heel eventually, like Vince was, and they should focus on their creative department and developing the charisma/storylines of young and full time talent. The last thing they need to be doing is bringing in people like Hogan and others for quick bucks and hyping pay per views years in advance when they should be working on good storylines and putting over young talent which will pay for themselves more over the long run.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
You're saying this just because he won tonight? Like HHH losing would do any good after being COO just for 2 months...
should have never been on tv to begin with, in my opinion.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
triple h handled himself just fine in the ring today, what are you guys talking about? what do you mean "his age was starting to show"? that was a pretty good match by today's wwe standards, and besides the current elite, not many people could have worked the match like trips did today.

and as far as putting people over, yeah he could eventually put punk over but it needs to be an elaborate plot that has the two in the main event scene for some time. then it makes sense.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Triple Favre still wants the spotlight. remember "no ones bigger than the business" i guess he figures that doesn't apply to him?

that's a little harsh, he's only 42. Compared to people like Hogan and Flair who should have retired 10 years ago, he's still got a few years left in him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts