Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jesus. Triple H is able to become bigger than Vince McMahon, he is in the money team, so i think that heel turn for Triple H with a stable of Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, Hawkins and Flair with his daughter. We gonna have a dominant stable with a dominant divas champion. Triple H can put over young heels easly, no matter who they are. You can make a good storyline, heel Orton trying to join the stable, saying that this is gonnna be better than Evolution, but they decline the offer and beat him down. Something interesting we need some heel/heel and face/face feuds. heel vs face every single match sucks ! :confused:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Requires him sharing spotlight. He COULD. Would he?

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Triple H is always money when he's heel rather then when he's face. Don't know why the hell he wanted to turn face in the first place. I mean, yeah his heel character did what it was supposed to do, and that was put over new talent at the time like Orton, Batista, and Cena. But the guys been face for like 6 years now. Turn him back already.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I hope he isn't anything like the McMahon's. I was fine with them hogging the spotlight in 1999, up until 2000. After that it just got old and they were ruining the show for me. I'd rather have the show be about the wrestlers.

I'm fine with HHH doing what he's been doing for the past two years. Making an appearance here and there when necessary, maybe a short angle to get someone over every now and then, but other than that, fuck off and let the show be about the wrestlers.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Yeah, HHH should have been the corporate heel boss last year with the Summer of Punk rather than, you know, him squander Punk's momentum as a forced face boss in which it lead to a feud with his buddy Nash while Punk swam in ME nothingness until Survivor Series of last year winning the belt.

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
They should of given him a heel stable after Summerslam with the whole Nash thing have Hunter, Nash, Stpeh and Del Rio then throw in guys like Ziggler and what not. But WWE ruined the booking of that whole thing.

·
Banned
254 Posts
HHH is too dull for something like that.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well right at the moment a couple of heel stables are forming. Johnny Ace, David Otunga, Eve and i assume the Big Show joining after Over the Limit. Add a tag team and it could be money.

More peripherally Abe Washington, Epico, Primo, Rosa Mendes and Mason Ryan.

Dont know if it's the time for a HHH stable.

I'd like Raquel Diaz to get a couple of guys and feud with Vickie G and Dolph & Jack Swagger.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
I rather have Triple H just stay backstage and not be a weekly on air character

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.