·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why some people want Triple H to be the brain
behind the Nexus because he was in a feud with Sheamus and
I think Triple H should return at Night of Champions and
Cost Sheamus the title to Miz and issuing a challenge
to him at Hell in A Cell, would be a great comeback!

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
So your plan would be to have HHH return and cost Sheamus the title. That sounds like the beginging to a fued rather than an ending.

I'm all for him coming back and fueding with Sheamus, I think the 2 can have a decent set of matches to wrap up their fued.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
that makes perfect sense. OR, maybe HHH will end up being the GM and be "retired" until he can wrestle again and he will be egged on by sheamus to come back for a match. but the whole gm thing went out the window with the whole dx quotes on raw the other night.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Why is the GM thing out the window because of dx quotes? (I haven't seen the RAW in question so am not sure who was using the quotes. The mystery GM?) The weeks previous have had Roddy Piper quotes (When you think you have the answers I change the question) and Stone Cold quotes (Thats the bottom line) So I can only assume these are being used as red herrings. I don't think they know who to have yet. I think they wanted it to be Cole but when they saw the reaction, they may have changed their mind (not that they normally listen to what the fans want!)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I'm all for the continuation of his feud with Sheamus and then wrapping up. Be kind of dumb to come back and ignore Sheamus.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I want sheamus and hhh feud to be ended, it sucked and they had a shit match at wrestlemania

·
Registered
647 Posts
This reminds me of Batista Orton last year. "This will never be overrrrrrrrrrrr!!" One match later and he jumps to Smackdown. I wouldn't be surprised if HHH went to SD looking at the lack of star power.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
People want Triple H to be the mind behind the Nexus because there is nobody that can pull it off better than him.
He's clearly the best mic worker on RAW and always highly entertaining atleast to me, especially when given decent material to work with.

Plus, Sheamus is already established as a main eventer, no need for him to feud with HHH anymore.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Imagine HHH in a wheelchair as the RAW GM.
That would be epic.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
They should forget about the feud now, its served its purpose, Sheamus is very over now, they can feud again in a years time and it will be a legitimate main event feud, they should chalk this off now, no need for Triple H come back for pay-back

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
They need to have a match when Trips returns, Sheamus is the guy who put him out makes sense for them to have a match. Trips would most likely go over if they had one final match and its not going to hurt Sheamus if he goes under against Trips on his return match.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts