Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Personally IMO I think Triple H should change his theme to something more suiten his role as COO. I mean his current one doe's sort of work the now I guess, and it'#s the music everyone really knows his as "the Game". But still I would him to chnage his theme to "King of Kings" since as COO he is King Of Kings in a way..Your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvZ_EHBEEw

·
Registered
240 Posts
I personally agree with you here, as as you said as COO it would work. Although if he's still wrestling keeping his theme as the Game would work better in my opinion though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Time is my favourite HHH theme and would love to see HHHH bring that back. My time as in to run the company :cool:

Yeah, agree with you that would be pretty awesome.

But "King of Kings" just seems perfect for his role.
Also if he was to return to the ring then he can return with "time to play the game"

They can use it as a promo..."return of the game" etc etc

·
Registered
254 Posts
When they were promoting his match against Punk at NOC they were showing him in his King of Kings attire, and a small part of me thought he was gonna come out to it. Gutted when he didnt.
Ive always loved that theme since he first used it. Dont know why he didnt keep it

·
Registered
144 Posts
Personally IMO I think Triple H should change his theme to something more suiten his role as COO. I mean his current one doe's sort of work the now I guess, and it'#s the music everyone really knows his as "the Game". But still I would him to chnage his theme to "King of Kings" since as COO he is King Of Kings in a way..Your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvZ_EHBEEw
Not to be an ass, but um what?

Is English not your first language? (serious question)

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
"King of Kings" is pretty cool. I heard it way back in 2005 or something first in a football video and back then I had no idea who Triple H is at all. So clicking that link gave me a nostalgic feeling.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
One of the most recognisable themes in wrestling and a song which is synonymous with HHH shouldn't be changed. Even though I probably would mark to hear my time again if HHH turned heel

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
yeah cause we all know they want us to take HHH as the dictator type and the people love dictators..................

1 - 16 of 16 Posts