Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The current angle is bombing, put the belt on HHH till Cena comes back and wins it off him at RR or WM.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
After NOC I thought HHH was going to become a pseudo champion and walk around with the belt, refusing to crown a new champion. He would be the unofficial champion. I thought the storyline would be about his ego and refusing to accept he dosnt wrestle anymore. Then Bryan would finally beat him at Survivor Series.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,550 Posts
After NOC I thought HHH was going to become a pseudo champion and walk around with the belt, refusing to crown a new champion. He would be the unofficial champion. I thought the storyline would be about his ego and refusing to accept he dosnt wrestle anymore. Then Bryan would finally beat him at Survivor Series.
This is what should happen, not holding it until Cena beats him fpalm. What kind of putrid idea is that?

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
I would be more than ok with him naming himself champion and just not defending it because he never has to until stephanie or vince or shane (one can dream) turns face and forces him into a match.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
I expected this to happen as well. When he vacated the title and Orton confronted him backstage he said that he was apparently wrong about Orton and he'll do what's good for business. I thought crowning himself the champ would be "good for business". I actually like that story much more than the current one. HHH would have had tremendous heat being a dick COO that crowned himself the new WWE Champ. Eventually Vince McMahon can't take it anymore, he turns his back on HHH to "save" his company and gives Bryan a title shot at Survivor Series, no holds barred. Bryan wins.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Randy Orton should be champion and he will be after Hell in the Cell.

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
He has so much power right now that the Championship won't matter to him now.

·
Registered
400 Posts
He's already champion.

You ain't know!?

Damn! He looks dashing in first pic, like the title was made especially for him. One thing I love about him is how he carries the title and his nature, body language when he is holding one, makes the title look so special. Look at both the pics and tell me, if I'm lying.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
I would book something like this:

It's time for Bryan to win some matches

-Daniel Bryan wins the WWE Title at HIAC against Randy Orton.

-HHH puts the title on the line in a 5 vs 5 Survivor Series match.Daniel Bryan is the last remaining guy and makes Orton tap out.

-Stephanie says Orton is a screw up and has had enough chances and says Big Show will fight Bryan at TLC.At the beginning of the third hour,Bryan makes Big Show tap out.

After winning the title,Bryan rips Steph on the mic prompting HHH to come out.HHH says he dislikes anti-authority characters like Daniel Bryan.He says he has been soft on Bryan so far but Bryan has crossed the line.So he will fight an opponent of HHH's picking in the same night.Bryan comes back later for his second match.His opponent:The Game,HHH

-At Royal Rumble,HHH says he ain't going to wrestle anyone and is taking the night off.Bryan wins the Royal Rumble.

-At Elimination Chamber,HHH puts Bryan's shot at the WWE Championship on the line when he puts Bryan in the elimination chamber match.Bryan wins the match.The PPV ends with a bloodied Bryan celebrating with the crowd at finally getting a chance at HHH

-At Wrestlemania,Bryan wins the WWE Championship by making HHH tap out.Bryan has a Bret Hart like celebration

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would book something like this:

It's time for Bryan to win some matches

-Daniel Bryan wins the WWE Title at HIAC against Randy Orton.

-HHH puts the title on the line in a 5 vs 5 Survivor Series match.Daniel Bryan is the last remaining guy and makes Orton tap out.

-Stephanie says Orton is a screw up and has had enough chances and says Big Show will fight Bryan at TLC.At the beginning of the third hour,Bryan makes Big Show tap out.

After winning the title,Bryan rips Steph on the mic prompting HHH to come out.HHH says he dislikes anti-authority characters like Daniel Bryan.He says he has been soft on Bryan so far but Bryan has crossed the line.So he will fight an opponent of HHH's picking in the same night.Bryan comes back later for his second match.His opponent:The Game,HHH

-At Royal Rumble,HHH says he ain't going to wrestle anyone and is taking the night off.Bryan wins the Royal Rumble.

-At Elimination Chamber,HHH puts Bryan's shot at the WWE Championship on the line when he puts Bryan in the elimination chamber match.Bryan wins the match.The PPV ends with a bloodied Bryan celebrating with the crowd at finally getting a chance at HHH

-At Wrestlemania,Bryan wins the WWE Championship by making HHH tap out.Bryan has a Bret Hart like celebration
No. Bryan doesn't deserve that sort of push. HHH vs Cena for the belt at WM.

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
Triple H being WWE Champion again would be the tip of the iceberg to make me stop watching the garbage he's played a part in producing since Summerslam. Saying that, anything's better than the way that Randy Orton's being booked atm. Bryan/HHH would be good but it doesn't need the title. They just need to book the likes of Orton better and stop producing ludicrous nonsensical booking decisions in title matches on PPV.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I think they are building up to a tournament like they did in 88 and 98. These are the only two incidents where a vacated title has happened that I can think of and each tournament produced the first title reign of two greats. Savage and Rock. I don't think that HIAC will produce a champion either and I hope it doesn't. I like the confusion they are creating and even hope they insert Punk into the storyline somewhere like they are doing Show. THe more people that they involve by creating the feel that they have a claim on the title the more meaningful a tournament at Survivor Series would be. THere is no better way to put over a new champ than to have them win 4 matches in one night. When they did it with Savage, they knew they had to do something special to elevate him in people mind to carrying the title that Hogan had just worn for 4 years and they did it. THis has a similar feel with Cena being Hogan.

In the meantime. I would love to see HHH appoint himself champion after a HIAC no decision and just as the word come out of his mouth that he is WWE champion, Vince appear on the TitanTron and announce a tournament. I think an in ring appearance would undermine HHH too much, but a titantron appearance would make his presence known just right and start a slow build towards Vince vs HHH.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts