Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
About 99% chance of it happening - hopefully, gets his arse knocked out immediately by Sheamus.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I know it's not very likely, but what does everyone think about the possibility of Triple H making a return in the Royal Rumble Match?
:lmao :lmao :lmao

To quote my avatar: Really? Really? I think him not returning at the Rumble is what's unlikely. It's way too obvious, especially with Sheamus' recent promos.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I hope HHH and Sheamus resolve their differences at Elimination Chamber. Don't want HHH v Sheamus 2 years in a row at Wrestlemania.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I am expecting to see Triple H to show up in one way or another at the Rumble, whether he is in the Rumble match itself or just interferes to eliminate Sheamus.

Triple H/Sheamus II at Wrestlemania, is probably the most close to definitely happening out of any of the possible storylines for this year's Road to Wrestlemania. Seeing as the only thing left to happen with all the specualtion surrounding the probable match up, is for it to actually happen, I am just taking it for what it's worth. I think the dynamic of the feud, and this being the culmination of what began in 2010 between the two men, is very interesting. While I wish Triple H were more in his ring prime, the match should be decent, and will help cement Sheamus as a top dawg for years to come. This second match will give the full rub that was started at Wrestlemania 26.

Triple H is realistically only going to be putting over a handful of guys before he hangs it up, and with good reason...because those select few will (or should) benifit greatly from it. I hope some of the other promising up and comers like Barrett and ADR get a chance to tangle with one of the two remaining legendary superstars in WWE, so that they can get a similar rub.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Didn't Sheamus say on Raw that the Rumble is for a king, or something similar, I think it's a cert he will appear after that.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I know it's not going to be a surprise at all. But when the buzzer goes to signify #40 is about to enter, and HHH music starts, I am going to mark like fuck.
I mark if he returns and doesn't win it... Only returner bareable to win the rumble would be Christian and that won't probably ever happen...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts