Wrestling Forum banner

Triple H retiring at this wrestlemania?

7461 Views 27 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Heel
"I'll die trying", I don't think he'll break the streak, Triple H retiring at mania?
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
4,666 Posts
It hasn't been made official but I really hope it happens otherwise I don't care about Triple H vs Undertaker. Then again, anything would excite me that involves Triple H retiring.

· Banned
2,677 Posts
It wouldn't make sense for Triple H to retire at a time when WWE needs all the help it can get. It's kind of sad that we have to rely on Triple H to help create stars six years after he already did that exact same thing, but the fact is, he could really help the likes of Miz, Del Rio, Wade, Dolph and so forth. The veterans are needed today more than ever.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
its a fucking expression. Damn this section has gotten bad. Cena says "you can't see me" that doesn't mean hes going to disappear and retire from WWE.
But where did he go if I can't see him!!!?? I want the answers HipLop, I just want the answers! :D

I hope this isn't another Streak Vs. Career, that got old just by having it last year.
And HHH won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

· Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,508 Posts
It wouldn't make sense for Triple H to retire at a time when WWE needs all the help it can get. It's kind of sad that we have to rely on Triple H to help create stars six years after he already did that exact same thing, but the fact is, he could really help the likes of Miz, Del Rio, Wade, Dolph and so forth. The veterans are needed today more than ever.
Thats because HHH is the basket with the most eggs.

Still.

· STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,101 Posts
completely agreed

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
Could he retire his current character? He's been doing the same shtick now for over a decade. I get it! Move on. I'm giving him X Pac heat. I dislike him personally because he has done absolutely nothing with his character.
He frustrates and upsets me. He was off my television for 10 months and I didn't miss his corny and stale character.

This match needs a stipulation or it will suck. It was nothing special at Wrestlemania 17, and nothing special at Royal Rumble. I just watched the matches. Nothing special. Now that they are 10 years older and have had numerous broken bones and muscle tears its supposed to be special? Nope! It ain't.

For the sake of being Devil's Advocate, I think Sheamus/Triple H could have had a vastly better build, rivalry, more heat to it and a much more satisfying payoff. And it might, sick as it is to say and no offense to Undertaker, have had better match quality.

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
H still has a few guys I would like to see him work with, and ultimately put over...or at least put over 1 or 2 of them. I want to see Barrett, Del Rio and Punk all get opportunities to face off against The Game before he hangs it up. Any one of those men would gain SO much getting the rub from H.

Not to mentioned Shawn just put his career on the line last year, and it's not like H is going to end The Streak, so...it's just plain repetitive. If they are going to book the feud this way, make it about respect and proving who is still the best "outlaw".

· Post McMahon Era
1,868 Posts
HHH won't retire at this years WrestleMania. Why the fuck would he come back for a month & retire? It just doesn't make any fucking sense. I think HHH will be around for at least 1 more year, & then retire at next years WrestleMania.

· Registered
7,009 Posts
If the right guy got the rub that Batista did from HHH, then that guy will be the next star. Unfortunately, Batista was old, and left, but if HHH put over some new guys then he won't be needed as much anymore.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.