Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- For what it's worth, someone recently saw The Undertaker and said it was almost shocking how he looked, saying he moved like his knees were gone and looked like he was 60. Taker is expected to face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 31.

- Triple H is once again heavily pushing the idea that the company needs a top Hispanic Superstar. WWE is looking for that talent to be someone that can work well in the ring, is bi-lingual, 6 feet tall and with the kind of body that they like.
Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0211/589381/triple-h-pushing-for-top-hispanic-superstar/

Guess we'll see the return of this man soon...

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
If Taker comes back to wrestle at 31 then its obviously cause he still feels he can go. If he was in such terrible condition he would not wrestle. Its not like wwe is putting a gun to his head and making him wrestle

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
- Triple H is once again heavily pushing the idea that the company needs a top Hispanic Superstar. WWE is looking for that talent to be someone that can work well in the ring, is bi-lingual, 6 feet tall and with the kind of body that they like.

- For what it's worth, someone recently saw The Undertaker and said it was almost shocking how he looked, saying he moved like his knees were gone and looked like he was 60. Taker is expected to face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 31.
I hope Undertaker is inducted into the HOF this year or next the guy deserves it for such a legendary career

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I'd mark for masked Cena.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
They should get that guy who was Judas Messias in TNA a few yrs ago. He was big, athletic, knew the game.

·
Great One?..
10,844 Posts
"Someone recently saw the Undertaker."

Wow, that's some fucking journalism right there. Someone saw him. Who? Doesn't matter, but it was someone. Probably some fucking knee doctor going by the analysis. Yep. Totally newsworthy, that.

At least they prefaced it with "for what it's worth." :lol
:lmao this post is gold.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hijo del Fantasma aka King Cuerno from Lucha Underground would be a perfect fit. Bilingual, a good physique, and he's like 5'11, but you know they could always just kayfabe his height to 6'2 if they wanted to.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Ah the annual pre - wrestlemania "undertaker is washed up" dirt sheet report.
It's really tiring. What matters is how he performs at WrestleMania, not how he looks in casual clothing in an airport. WWE is great with presentation, so I don't think there will be any issues with him looking the part and considering that he's had a solid year off, assuming nothing happens to him out of the ring, he should be fine with the right person, and Bray could be that.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
They had a Mexican star. But he's no longer with the company. I have no clue how they are going to find one now.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts